The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #34 Mon, 19 Dec 2011 Canadiens @ Bruins

Forever_Habs10

But... Gorges and Gill... Are they going to even be here next year? Either way, Gionta is captain, so the conversation is moot for another few years. However. Hypothetically. Ugh... Andrei Kostitsyn! :D

Pre game speech:

Team put puck in net, help friend put puck in net, help price keep puck from net. I go put puck in net. Go Hab Go. Magic 8 ball do we win tonight? :P

Really?

For forwards I think Cole would make a good captain. Both Gorges and Gill are very vocal and respected by their teammates.

The big problem, as I wrote in other threads, is that a lot of the vets with the most experience are guys who were brought in via free agency or trade. There aren't guys drafted here who are captain candidates yet and that hurts. Carbo said exactly that the other night.

Not to go off topic....I'll just mention this as it has been brought up here.....I am confused,many are saying that its the media that fuels all this french language topic.....but from what I am hearing on sports talk shows recently,they all say it the fans in Quebec that are up in arms,and that the media supports this.....bla....bla....bla.<_<

I think PK needs to spend some time in the press box again. Where is his head at?

He's only in his 2nd year, he's prone to make mistakes. But I have to admit that one was really bad.

If teams want to win, they should take penalties all game long..it's not like we're going to score. And we give up quite a few chances to the other team.

Archived