The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #34 Mon, 19 Dec 2011 Canadiens @ Bruins

Forever_Habs10

The way he's playing you can plug anyone in! :angry::(

Some hiccups are bound to happen when he's forced to play close to 25 minutes a night. But most of the time he's been pretty solid in his own end which you can't say for any other defenceman on the team not named Gorges.

With the first overall pick the Montreal Canadiens select: Charles Hudon, LW, Chicoutimi (QMJHL) 5'9" 165 pounds! B)

Even a blind man and everyone and their sister's cousin' brother realizes this team needs to get bigger but no one in that building has a clue

Some hiccups are bound to happen when he's forced to play close to 25 minutes a night. But most of the time he's been pretty solid in his own end which you can't say for any other defenceman on the team not named Gorges.

He's cost us several goals this season with poor clearing attempts. He's gotta get back to basics and leave the fancy stuff for when he's a lil more experienced. He's got his whole career to be fancy.

He's only in his 2nd year, he's prone to make mistakes. But I have to admit that one was really bad.

If teams want to win, they should take penalties all game long..it's not like we're going to score. And we give up quite a few chances to the other team.

If I'm more scared when my team is in PP than in PK something turn wrong!

Even a blind man and everyone and their sister's cousin' brother realizes this team needs to get bigger but no one in that building has a clue

Guess who's starting to take notice regarding this......Mr.Molson.

He's only in his 2nd year, he's prone to make mistakes. But I have to admit that one was really bad.

If teams want to win, they should take penalties all game long..it's not like we're going to score. And we give up quite a few chances to the other team.

A visit to the press box did him wonders last year. He needs to be fired up again is what I'm getting at I'm not expecting mistake free hockey from anyone on this bunch, Gill has been in the league forever and he still makes numerous howlers!

Archived