The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #34 Mon, 19 Dec 2011 Canadiens @ Bruins

Forever_Habs10

Guest habs1952

Closer to a top 5 pick. :)

As an eternal optimist I look for the Habs to make the playoffs but that feeling is slowly starting to fade. The excitement of watching the games is also waning. What scares me though is the Habs getting a high draft pick and bungling their selection. But you watch...the Habs will go on a roll, make the playoffs and get me excited all over again. The Habs are a roller coaster ride.

The question is, will this team break my heart again by playing just well enough to finish in 8th or 9th place, or will they rise (sink?) to the occasion, FINALLY, and just bottom out for the remainder of the year?

8th or 9th for sure. Price will throw together a couple of runs where he stands on his head, we'll get some guys back from injury and scrape out a few wins. It's inevitable. :D

The question is, will this team break my heart again by playing just well enough to finish in 8th or 9th place, or will they rise (sink?) to the occasion, FINALLY, and just bottom out for the remainder of the year?

Don't worry, Gauthier is playing his job this year he'll probably patch again by trading away our second round pick and we'll lose (probably against Boston) in 5 or 6 games in the first round... :rolleyes:

So tired of all the cheap shots from the french media... on Anti-Chambre, Stephane Langlois now saying, "we'll have Cunneyworth's press conference coming up soon, which of course, we'll have to translate for you." You're supposed to be a professional, grow up already.

LOL so to "translate" this :rolleyes:

The people who do not like Randy as head coach "because he ONLY speaks English" need his press conference translated "because they ONLY understand French" :D

Thats just too funny :unsure:

Guest habs1952

So whats next. Change the lines, change the game plan. Nothing is working whatsoever and when you are in last place you have to hope for a bunch of teams to struggle, if and when we find our game...

In the East, right now, it looks like a crap shoot between 6th and 13th in the standings. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the 8th place team made the playoffs with only 85 points.

ok ....

about the french speaking coach or whatever..

let me say that i am fortunate to understand and write a barely good enough English.

its not the same for people in Val d'or or Saguenay where only a few can understand what the coach had to say after our bad performances.

there should be no boundaries,war or languages preferences in this world, but sadly,its not the case

we should keep on talking one language here at least on this forum...HOCKEY!

;)

Don't worry, Gauthier is playing his job this year

Oh...count on it........NO PLAYOFF'S,HE'S HISTORY.<_<

Must have been JM's fault.

Ouch :rolleyes:

i think its bull that we have to a french speaking coach... I'm not Quebecois i do however understand the importance of having french speaking coach, but if mike babcock was hired as the coach i would be be jumping up and down. He might speak French...if he does i wasnt aware.

What for? to predict who gets canned each month? ;)

lol

i think its bull that we have to a french speaking coach...

You can learn french very Quickly... I'd rather winning now... over past heritage anyday, We were winning with those coaches and some of those cups came from Anglophone coaches that learned french. Those Francophone coaches just arent like they used to be and when we do get one we give up to quickly or don't give him time to mature or even both. My point is if RC took us on a twenty game winning streak would him not speaking french be a huge issue... or persay it had of been babcock brought in... would there be such a huge uproar?

What for? to predict who gets canned each month? ;)

No for games, just to prove how right I am for January. The winner a free month of swearing on the BBS. The loser, gets banned. Just kidding of course but it would be a good idea to guess outcomes of games maybe...

No for games, just to prove how right I am for January. The winner a free month of swearing on the BBS. The loser, gets banned. Just kidding of course but it would be a good idea to guess outcomes of games maybe...

Try this thread.

The Habs have an official contest for that , heck, I even won 3 pizzas so far :lol:

try it, it's fun :)Guess the Score

------------------------

And on this I'm closing the thread as we've moved passed discussing the game

Archived