The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #34 Mon, 19 Dec 2011 Canadiens @ Bruins

Forever_Habs10

Alain Crete calls Koivu and Gionta being named captain a "slide that led to this acceptance of a lack of french"... a slide? Crete's lucky he had such a decent human being as Koivu playing for his team. At least Damphousse is talking sense.

who is alain crete and give me one good reason why i dont beat the living hell out of him?

who is alain crete and give me one good reason why i dont beat the living hell out of him?

We have an alley...just for this sort of thing.;)

Yeah, we really should have just named Lapierre captain. :lol:

Captain Happy Lappy

We do have young members here.

Hanging out with you old timers :rolleyes:

Alain Crete calls Koivu and Gionta being named captain a "slide that led to this acceptance of a lack of french"... a slide? Crete's lucky he had such a decent human being as Koivu playing for his team. At least Damphousse is talking sense.

What was Vinny saying, sadly my French has increasingly failed due to lack of use :(

just need to get within arms reach of him. :angry:

lol

I hope there is a nice big audience watching RDS tonight who will let what Damphousse said sink in.

Damphousse (who's friends with Muller) talking about how he (Muller) left the organization because he believed he would never be allowed to be an anglophone head coach here. I'm not a huge Muller fan, but if he has that thought process, how many other coaches, GM's, or players are turned off (or told not to bother) because of the idiotic decree from the media to have someone french in place.

Nice try, you're just as old as me. :lol:

:ph34r:

Archived