The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

CHRISTMAS 2011

So guys/gals,,,,,what did you get for Christmas this year????

ME: Ton's of new Hab stuff including a limited edition photo with the ALL the autographs from this years team and,,,,,,,,,a new faster puter. :D

Tickets to a game, a Pacioretty shirt, a Habs mug, books, some TV series (Big Bang Theory, Pushing Daisies, Walking Dead, Spartacus), a notebook, pajamas, a movie, a pancake pan that puts a Habs logo on the pancakes, and a few other things.

Back in 2007 on my 16th birthday (April 28th) I went to the opening or "inagural" game of the Toronto FC (MLS soccer). My friend had tickets and as a gift she took me. Anyway, they were giving out scarves from that day that were like the traditional soccer scareves but they had "Home Opener" on them and the date. I wanted one of those scarves so bad. I told my dad about it and he looked and looked he was even willing to buy one off some guy he knew but the guy moved away. So needless to say, my dad finally found one. And he found it at the goodwill (!) of all places. He paid like 2.99 for it lol. It is honestly one of the best gifts I have ever gotten I had tears in my eyes (we both did) when I opened it. And yeah, I just wanted to shre that lol.

I got a bunch of Habs things and other stuff too but by far the coolest thing was that scarf just because of the meaning behind it. I honestly thought I was never going to own that scarf, ever. And now it's hanging up in my room :)

Some of you already know that my boys got me a personalize license plate for the SUV FOR X-MASS........09-12-20115-44-21AM.jpg

also got a habs bulletin board ( shaped as a team Jersey ).....habs slippers.....figurine and still waiting for a certain gift that friends of mine picked up at the Bell Center.:rolleyes:

Some of you already know that my boys got me a personalize license plate for the SUV FOR X-MASS........09-12-20115-44-21AM.jpg

also got a habs bulletin board ( shaped as a team Jersey ).....habs slippers.....figurine and still waiting for a certain gift that friends of mine picked up at the Bell Center.:rolleyes:

Please tell me its not one of the following

A habs player kidnapped

a chair

one of the ring of honor banners

one of the stanley cup/retired number banners

or the ice surface

Back in 2007 on my 16th birthday (April 28th) I went to the opening or "inagural" game of the Toronto FC (MLS soccer). My friend had tickets and as a gift she took me. Anyway, they were giving out scarves from that day that were like the traditional soccer scareves but they had "Home Opener" on them and the date. I wanted one of those scarves so bad. I told my dad about it and he looked and looked he was even willing to buy one off some guy he knew but the guy moved away. So needless to say, my dad finally found one. And he found it at the goodwill (!) of all places. He paid like 2.99 for it lol. It is honestly one of the best gifts I have ever gotten I had tears in my eyes (we both did) when I opened it. And yeah, I just wanted to shre that lol.

I got a bunch of Habs things and other stuff too but by far the coolest thing was that scarf just because of the meaning behind it. I honestly thought I was never going to own that scarf, ever. And now it's hanging up in my room :)

booo toronto go impact

Please tell me its not one of the following

A habs player kidnapped

a chair

one of the ring of honor banners

one of the stanley cup/retired number banners

or the ice surface

I'm thinking bigger. Maybe the Lafleur statue. :lol:

I'm thinking bigger. Maybe the Lafleur statue. :lol:

:lol:

Damm.....now that would make my day...*I did look good sitting up on it ;)

Jimi Hendrix Live at Winterland box set

Huge fan of his....I have much music of his,but not this box set.....enjoy it,its awesome I'm sure.

what a nice gift.

I got something for Christmas, that I find totally useless and a waste of time. For years now, I save my change, 1c, 5c, and 10c, and dump them in a jar. When I have a lot, I take them to the bank, and have the bank change machine figure out how much I have saved, and it automatically counts them for me, and gives me a receipt for them. I take it to the teller and there ya go. Simple, no? :)

Well, I received a piggy bank that I have to put in each individual coin, and it keeps track of how much I put into it. Today, I took all of my change and proceeded to put them into the new piggy bank. It took me 15 min. ,,,,,,but I now know that I have $27.68, in there. <_<

I do have better things to do.

Didn't Sarge get you anything archey??? That's it,,,,,,,no more apples for him. :P

not giving him apples isn't really a good one, though its a nice thought. sarge doesn't take apples anymore. he won't even come into the kitchen to check out the refrigerator anymore. :mellow:

:lol:

and still waiting for a certain gift that friends of mine picked up at the Bell Center.:rolleyes:

it is a habs toaster...Just like you have CRB. :D

Archived