The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Poll of the Week

BigTed3

11 members have voted

1. 1. With trade season looming, which of the following young players would you absolutely not trade as part of any deal?

• Alexei Emelin
    • P.K. Subban
    • Lars Eller
    • Max Pacioretty
    • Louis Leblanc
    • Nathan Beaulieu

With the Habs struggling, a lot of talk has shifted to building the team for next year and beyond. Ideally, we'd be able to deal away our veterans, but what if making a deal for a key player means giving up a young player or players from our own organization? Which of the above would you absolutely not want to let go of as part of any deal PG makes to acquire other assets?

I personally wouldn't part with any of those guys, however,,,,if a "knock your socks off" offer was on the table, it would be easy enough to change my mind. I would identify PK on that list as being the closest to untouchable, however,,, PK for Shea Weber,,,,,DONE. See how easy it was to change my mind.

I personally wouldn't part with any of those guys, however,,,,if a "knock your socks off" offer was on the table, it would be easy enough to change my mind. I would identify PK on that list as being the closest to untouchable, however,,, PK for Shea Weber,,,,,DONE. See how easy it was to change my mind.

Agreed. I was looking for the "All can be traded" option. I selected Max. I feel like, in bursts, he has shown to be our biggest offensive contributor out of the available choices. They're all good, young players, but I would more than likely trade any one of them if it meant the betterment of the team. All of them are good, none of them are untouchable, IMO.

Guest habs1952

This poll can only be described as sadistic. I picked Eller only because he reminds me of a certain Hab from many years ago. But being realistic, if the right deal came along, no-one is untouchable except Carey Price.

Archived