The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST

One more day. I'm i the only TRUE Leaf hater in here?? :P I could write a book on that picture. :lol: :lol:

DEADLINE FRIDAY 9:00 p.m.

Judges this week....Habs1952, FH10, uncivilengineer

RESULTS

FIFTH - uncivilengineer

New Captains Flying_Lion, habs1952, and habs_93 go through their first phase of rookie captain hazing. Which included buying tickets for the CRB family.

FOURTH - kinot-1

EVERY YEAR THE LEAF FANS TROT OUT THE SAME PAPER BAGS, AT LEAST THEY RECYCLE

SECOND - BigTed3 & HRF

This picture was taken to remind Leaf fans in 2067 of the "good ole days" when they had only been losers for 45 years.

CRB - "No sudden movements kids, I've never been this close to one before either. Just keep smiling, they will go away eventually."

FIRST - HTL

CRB's recent family shopping trip,,, where she picked up a few Leaf bags on her way home to do yard work.

Please note that we will be discontinuing the caption thread due to dwindling participation and interest. It's possible that it could return in the future. We hope those who participated or read the thread on a weekly basis,, had a few good laughs doing so. Thanks. ;)

Please note that we will be discontinuing the caption thread due to dwindling participation and interest. It's possible that it could return in the future. We hope those who participated or read the thread on a weekly basis,, had a few good laughs doing so. Thanks. ;)

Thank you for the thread, I did enjoy reading it and wish I could come up with wittier captions!

it will be missed

For me, it wasn't dwindling interest. I just could never come up with anything. Congratulations to all of the winners.

For me, it wasn't dwindling interest. I just could never come up with anything. Congratulations to all of the winners.

For reals, Clues lol. I feel the same. But overall, I get it.

It was definitely fun while it lasted.

rip photo caption contest.

Archived