Canadiens de Montreal

Game #58 Wed, 15 Feb 2012 Bruins @ Canadiens

Forever_Habs10

This is what I would prefer to see:

AK-Pleks-LL

Pacman-Gomez-Cole

Bourque-DD-White

Darche-Eller-Palushaj

Give AK and Gomez a chance before you write them off. I have no issue with Ladouceur calling out Gomez in practice but what RC did to the pair of them last game was incomprehensible. RDS showed the replay of the supposed AK turnover, and it was not that bad. Even the score-keeper didn't call it one. DD gets two big wingers still. Worth a try if you ask me.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man I wanna see the Habs go all out tonight! A win against Boston would surely give them enough fuel to win their way through the next couple of games... GO HABS GO!

this

hey BB

B)

:angry: Chara...stay the heck away from cole

This is what I would prefer to see:

AK-Pleks-LL

Pacman-Gomez-Cole

Bourque-DD-White

Darche-Eller-Palushaj

Give AK and Gomez a chance before you write them off. I have no issue with Ladouceur calling out Gomez in practice but what RC did to the pair of them last game was incomprehensible. RDS showed the replay of the supposed AK turnover, and it was not that bad. Even the score-keeper didn't call it one. DD gets two big wingers still. Worth a try if you ask me.

Interesting line combo, but sending DD down after the season he's had is kinda like a punishment.

And I think RC's being a lil harder on the guys cos he's trying to send the message that the JM "free rides" are over. How many times did we see rookies benched, while gomez, cammy and other vets did what they want without any discipline?

May seem harsh to us, but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Just like shanny is being overly severe with suspensions, I believe RC may be using the same strategy to send his message home. I honestly like the fact that he's not afraid to bench, Montreal's been a cake walk for way too long. Even when lats and higgins left, both teams commented about their lazy practices and work ethics. And they were gone even before JM took over behind the bench.

He's also use to coaching minor leaguers who are fighting to get noticed. Trying to shake the NHL ego's I think.

I would like to see him go somewhere HOT! :)

lol

Archived