Canadiens de Montreal

Game #58 Wed, 15 Feb 2012 Bruins @ Canadiens

Forever_Habs10

Habs no shot on goal :angry:

habs pp :lol:

declineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A shot!

now were rolling

WOW,,,,,Can't ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take,,,,,,,,,,,,,eyes,,,,,,,,away.

rollin,,,,,,,,Rollin,,,,,,,,,Rollin

Don't....................................................................................................................................................................blink.

And I think RC's being a lil harder on the guys cos he's trying to send the message that the JM "free rides" are over. How many times did we see rookies benched, while gomez, cammy and other vets did what they want without any discipline?

Different circumstances. Last season, guys like Gomez, Cammy, Spacek and Gill would get away with bad mistakes over and over while younger players made one and got benched. The vets also seemed to lack effort at times last season (and Cammy this year). This season, Gomez has been one of the hardest workers in games. He's been playing smart. So I don't see why he should have been benched last game.

To me, it's not about benching a vet or a rookie, it's about being consistent with how you treat players, and I feel like Gomez, AK, and Subban have had the short end of the stick. In DD's case, he's played well, but he was almost given the two best wingers be default all season. It would be nice to know whether he's capable of producing without them and now is the time to evaluate that type of thing.

Different circumstances. Last season, guys like Gomez, Cammy, Spacek and Gill would get away with bad mistakes over and over while younger players made one and got benched. The vets also seemed to lack effort at times last season (and Cammy this year). This season, Gomez has been one of the hardest workers in games. He's been playing smart. So I don't see why he should have been benched last game.

To me, it's not about benching a vet or a rookie, it's about being consistent with how you treat players, and I feel like Gomez, AK, and Subban have had the short end of the stick. In DD's case, he's played well, but he was almost given the two best wingers be default all season. It would be nice to know whether he's capable of producing without them and now is the time to evaluate that type of thing.

Again, may seem harsh to us, but we don't know what goes on in practices and behind closed doors. Possible they weren't listening to RC in practice and the turnovers during the game were the final straw.

Also, I do see subban being less selfish and trying to put the team first, but RC may see some ego that he wants to break.

Hello,Habs,,,,,,try carrying it in.

Gomez did ok there with that dump in

Again, may seem harsh to us, but we don't know what goes on in practices and behind closed doors. Possible they weren't listening to RC in practice and the turnovers during the game were the final straw.

No one knows... but if that's the case, why come out and blame the entire thing on "multiple turnovers" in one game that clearly did not happen?

Archived