The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 59, Montreal @ Buffalo, Feb. 17, 7:30 PM, EST. RDS. MSG

kinot-1

Thought for sure we were gonna get another there.

PK survives the first test post Gill.

His PK skill was vastly overrated. Sure, he could lay out to take away passing lanes, and he had good reach, but he couldn't clear the puck to save his life, and had absolutely no speed to intercept pucks coming back along the wall. He was half the reason why the unit failed to clear the zone a good chunk of the time.

His PK skill was vastly overrated. Sure, he could lay out to take away passing lanes, and he had good reach, but he couldn't clear the puck to save his life, and had absolutely no speed to intercept pucks coming back along the wall. He was half the reason why the unit failed to clear the zone a good chunk of the time.

i'm concentrating on possible cognitive diffidence with AK.but you're right of course :P

You won't get much of an argument from me Weeps. The only time i might miss him will be on the 5 on 3's when he just lay there and covered one side of the rink on his own. :lol:

Archived