The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 59, Montreal @ Buffalo, Feb. 17, 7:30 PM, EST. RDS. MSG

kinot-1

You won't get much of an argument from me Weeps. The only time i might miss him will be on the 5 on 3's when he just lay there and covered one side of the rink on his own. :lol:

:)

I certainly won't miss plays like the other night in Boston, where he mishandled the puck behind the net, turning it over, only to skate into the slot just in time to screen Carey on Boston's first goal.

+1

Why can't they just slide into the basement gracefully?

On the positive side, it's nice to see the future of this organization giving us this lead. Gomez, Kaberle and Campoli are core guys who will be here for a decade.

+1

Why can't they just slide into the basement gracefully?

I want the best of both worlds weep. I dont think we'll suck enough for a lottery pick so i prefer we take the run at it and sell off our excess baggage in the meantime.

I want the best of both worlds weep. I dont think we'll suck enough for a lottery pick so i prefer we take the run at it and sell off our excess baggage in the meantime.

This team can't even lose properly, LOL. IMO we can still be a lottery pick. We just have to put together a convincing string of losses starting right now, this game. I mean, come on, guys, we're holding a one-goal lead in the back half of the second period. Losing this game in the third should be a cinch for us. :P

This team can't even lose properly, LOL. IMO we can still be a lottery pick. We just have to put together a convincing string of losses starting right now, this game. I mean, come on, guys, we're holding a one-goal lead in the back half of the second period. Losing this game in the third should be a cinch for us. :P

I think our remaining schedule is too easy to get us that top five pick. Might as well try to sneak in and give the kids some playoff experience.

Archived