The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Playoffs,,Who Will You Be Cheering For?

kinot-1

Because the Habs will most likely miss the POs., who will you cheer for when the POs start?

Tell us your prefered choices for the East and West.

My preferences are ,,,in the East,,,,1st choice,,,Winnipeg,,,,,,then Ottawa.

In the West,,,,,1st choice,,,Calgary,,,,,,,then Vancouver.

I always cheer for the underdog 1st. :) ,,,,and I always cheer for a Canadian team. :P

Boston,,,,anyone? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really should try to figure out how to do this poll thingy :blink:

East....New York Rangers

West...Vancouver Canucks

*Better luck next season Habs. <_<

I really should try to figure out how to do this poll thingy :blink:

Sending you a PM.

Sorry HTL,,,Dogs aren't making it either. :(

They still have a shot. If not,,,,,HOCKEYS OVER for me. I DON"T cheer for anybody else ( although i do cheer for the LEAFS),,,,

TO LOSE EVERY GAME. :lol:

GO WINNIPEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

1. I cheer against Bos, Tor, and Phi.

2. I cheer for underdogs, Canadian teams, and teams I think play the game the right way.

3. I like Nashville, but this season, I feel obliged to cheer against them because the worse they do, the higher the pick we got in exchange for Gill.

4. I won't cheer for Cal because of Cammy, Phx because it's Bettman-owned, and NY because I feel like the league wants them to do well and because they tend to have the philosophy that they can buy a winner.

So in the East, I'll take Wpg, Ott, and Fla. And in the West, I'll take Stl, Det, Ana (if they sneak in), and Van. I wouldn't mind seeing a good guy like Halak take a team to the Cup.

Koivu..... because I'd still like to see him win a cup.

would be nice for sure.

They still have a shot. If not,,,,,HOCKEYS OVER for me. I DON"T cheer for anybody else ( although i do cheer for the LEAFS),,,,

TO LOSE EVERY GAME. :lol:

My sentiments exactly HTL I don't care as long as the Gooins don't win again,that was the worst day in my hockey memory,which I know isn't very long,I could almost say I hate them but hate is something I don't do,so it will be an even longer summer,anyone know the date for training camp,I will start the countdown now.

Though is it impossible mathmatically now I am not sure I won't give up until it is.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

I'll be cheering for the Canucks. They are our only chance at seeing the cup come back over to the right side of the boarder this season.

I actually need a Canadian team to win this year because if a Canadian team doesn't win this year I will be on this forum asking all of you, what Canadian hockey organizations need to learn from American hockey organizations in order to be capable of competing with American teams.

And that's a question I never thought I would have to ask :blink:

I've got to go with Nashville. They're kind of the ultimate cinderella team; they rarely spend any money but their management, coaching and team play is so good that they seem to be in it year after year anyway.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Phoenix make a run. With all the craziness that's been surrounding that team it would be nice to see their fans rewarded with something positive.

In the East... well nobody, really, but if I had to pick I'd say the Penguins. Being from Halfiax you might think that it's just my Crosby homer-ism showing, but to be honest I especially like Malkin and would like to see him continue to succeed.

I've never been a huge Senators fan historically, but if they make it in I wouldn't mind seeing this year's team go on a run. Same goes for the Rangers, as I just really like the team game that they play.

Heh, I guess when you look at it I'm really all over the map :P. Basically I just pick who I like better in a given series and it can change as the playoffs go along, but I generally always cheer against Boston, Vancouver, Philly and Toronto.

Probably Nashville for reasons manatee said. I find myself starting to like that team more and more now, some for the old habs others for the jerseys and for what manatee said. Their a low money making team, in a growing market, and are just the cinderella team.

I want to see St louis pull it off this year. 2nd favourite team, I love seeing Perron and Pietrangelo play, Backes is one of the leagues best power forwards, and they have a good group of guys altogether with Shattenkirk Cole D'agostini Berglund Fairchild etc. Now if only they were on tv in Canada more often.

Other than those two I would love to see the Rangers win it all, a fan of them as well and think htey have what it takes to win this year. Lundqvist is a favourite of mine as well.

Going to cheer for the Rangers or Philly in the east I think either is capable or bouncing the Bruins out of the playoffs

Going to cheer for the Ducks (if they get in) and Vancouver in the west maybe St. Louis if the Ducks don't make it.

I think we can all agree ANYONE but those goons again.

Archived