The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

NHL Trade Deadline

yjaber

Who will be watching the Trade Center on TSN? 8:00 am EST!

I'm here ;)

As per Bob McKenzie " Andrei Kostitsyn is being put out there & teams still calling for Moen but are being told he's being re-signed" #Habs

UGH!

:angry: Goes figures.....and PG does not disappoint again.<_<

It never fails....never.

I think today will be the day that we say good bye to Andrei Kostitsyn :(

I think so also.

:angry: Goes figures.....and PG does not disappoint again.<_<

It never fails....never.

It makes no sense. Moen is a good player but if we really like him that much (and he likes it here) try and resign him in the summer. Otherwise there's usually a few guys who can provide what he does and they're usually cheap. I do like the guy but this should be about getting as many future assets as we can.

The risk is, if we don't resign Moen it was a DISASTROUS decision.

I do like the guy but this should be about getting as many future assets as we can.

I am agreeing with both here.

I want us to rebuild around P.K and Carey but with the management that's doubtful. All they want to do is keep adding band-aids and hope it works.

It makes no sense. Moen is a good player but if we really like him that much (and he likes it here) try and resign him in the summer. Otherwise there's usually a few guys who can provide what he does and they're usually cheap. I do like the guy but this should be about getting as many future assets as we can.

His value is pretty high right now and I'm sure we can always sign another Moen in the free agency!

I want us to go for Luke Schenn!

Its christmas all over again....hope santa is good to us.:lol:

I want us to go for Luke Schenn!

am really surprise....well kinda....that the leafs have given up on this young player.....hummm,2 yrs ago,was to be the face of the franchise.

He was never good to us :(

True

I liked the pick up by the name of cole.:rolleyes:....thank you Santa

A.K. to Nashville anyone???

Never would have I have thought that Sniper Moen would be an untouchable.

speak to your GM <_<

As per Bob McKenzie " Andrei Kostitsyn is being put out there & teams still calling for Moen but are being told he's being re-signed" #Habs

UGH!

I have a headache right now. Just spent the last 5 minutes searching the office for some Advil or something to help the pain.

This, this just made my headache worst.

Thank you <_<

I have a headache right now. Just spent the last 5 minutes searching the office for some Advil or something to help the pain.

This, this just made my headache worst.

Thank you <_<

I'm feeling your pain......there's no pills to help relieve this......only one fix IMO will elevate it.....

GOOD BYE PG ( end of season)......and not just solely for this move...if true.

Fresh new GM with his own selected coaching team....fresh start....begins next season...needed

Its time...for change.

McKenzie is reporting that Moen is being "resigned!?" :blink: Oh. My. God. This is going to be the worst day ever. :(

Lets re-sign PG also......and extend BG's season ending contract at the same time.

Oh were off to a great start of this morning.

untitled-1.jpg

God help us.

McKenzie is reporting that Moen is being "resigned!?" :blink: Oh. My. God. This is going to be the worst day ever. :(

if we were in the playoff race, ya ok I could see keeping him around. But we are not. The most sensible thing to do would be trade him for a draft pick.

If we keep Moen I am not going to be shocked. Why? The way this season has panned out this would be one of those moments that fits in to the crappy scheme of things.

if we were in the playoff race, ya ok I could see keeping him around. But we are not. The most sensible thing to do would be trade him for a draft pick.

If we keep Moen I am not going to be shocked. Why? The way this season has panned out this would be one of those moments that fits in to the crappy scheme of things.

Like I posted....it never fails with this organization.

Archived