The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #79 Sat, 31 Mar 2012 Canadiens @ Capitals

Forever_Habs10

Great start for the habs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is going to be a great night for Habs fans.

lol

Don't see any way we can justify keeping Cunneyworth.

Sadly for him...won't be an issue...IMO

...and a fine good evening to you, sir. :)

HA ....:D

CAPS PP

keep'em coming <_<

Once again, that goal illustrated our problem of two guys covering one opponent and leaving a guy open. No structure. Don't see any way we can justify keeping Cunneyworth.

I've said it 100 x's, this is not the market for a rookie coach. Specially when taking over for a coach mid season when the teams not doing well.

Sad part for him is that he actually got his first shot as a head coach too early. Now he's going to have to go back and work his way back up a new organization as a minor-league coach or assistant in the NHL.

Too early and thrown into the worst situation possible.

Sad part for him is that he actually got his first shot as a head coach too early. Now he's going to have to go back and work his way back up a new organization as a minor-league coach or assistant in the NHL.

No way should he had been put in that position......hung out to dry....nice *PG <_<

Once again, that goal illustrated our problem of two guys covering one opponent and leaving a guy open. No structure. Don't see any way we can justify keeping Cunneyworth.

You know, I seriously doubt Cunneyworth took the 'Dogs to their championship game by specifically instructing his defensemen to play like that.

Too early and thrown into the worst situation possible.

+100

You know, I seriously doubt Cunneyworth took the 'Dogs to their championship game by specifically instructing his defensemen to play like that.

I doubt any coach tells his players to make any kind of mistake, but it's still up to him to make corrections. We've seen our guys err on coverage like that way too many times this season. It shouldn't be that hard to fix.

Goalie isn't allowed to play the puck in the corners. It's another one of those terrible rules implemented by the NHL.

Yea,but something needed to be addressed....goalie was going into corner to play puck.....player goes to retrieve it.....comes out with a goalie interference call.......brutal.<_<

Yeah, it seems the refs all think it's a terrible rule and let it go most of the time if it's a close call.

I think Price was called for that earlier this year too.

Archived