The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Forum Hall of Fame inductees

It's that time of year again when we induct two exemplary members into the forum Hall of Fame.

Please join me and the rest of the moderating team in congratulating two members truly deserving of this recognition. They are:

kinot-1 and clues

They have put a lot of time and effort in promoting the forum through their daily contributions and posts as well as being respectful, courteous and helpful towards others.

Besides, they give FH so much grief on a daily basis for being purple that we figured that we'd repay them the favour.

Cheers to both of you and thank you for making this forum a better place.

:D I have roommates....finally....thank God,been lonely at the top......since I was abandoned for the color blue :angry:

Now,let me say welcome to the exclusive purple club you two.....well deserved selections..:D

kinot-1 and clues

They have put a lot of time and effort in promoting the forum through their daily contributions and posts as well as being respectful, courteous and helpful towards others.

Totally agreed coach.

What a nice positive touch to our forum .....to a dismal season ....thank you coach. ;)

Top of what BTW?

Hall Of Famers Rule Baby! :rolleyes:

All three of you are always there to lend a hand to new posters & to welcome them here as well as many other outstanding things. Sorry I had to leave you alone at the top but now you have tremendous company.

Thanks bro B) well said.....and you have fit in nicely with the blue group yourself,all kidding aside.:D

Holey-Moley,,,,,I am speechless, Where did this honour come from? :blink:

I don't do speeches very well. :mellow:

I want to Thank ALL of you for your kind words of support, and I will endeavor to maintain the high standards of these forums. All of you are my friends (I would have said family, but you know what they're like ;) ).

I guess the Mods felt that FH was getting out of control and they needed Clues and I to rein him in. :P

And then there were three

026.jpg

May I please ask......whats with the reference to plants & Hall Of Famers?.......*confused again :wacko:

May I please ask......whats with the reference to plants & Hall Of Famers?.......*confused again :wacko:

Confusion comes with age FH. :P ,,,,,but you will get used to it. :D

Maybe it's best to keep you in the dark re the plants thing. B)

The kudos from my peers means a lot,,,Thanks everyone. :)

Confusion comes with age FH. :P ,,,,,but you will get used to it. :D

Fair enough

and your new color suits you.;)

Guest archey

to my mind the forum will never be the same

but better is always better..

i have to admit it blew my mind when i saw the picks because they were totally on target. not a micrometer of doubt..

good going all.

Woaaah, what? Wow! I don't even have words. The forum means a lot to me, and I would just like to thank everybody on here for making this place so friendly and inviting. As kinot said, you are all my friends and I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone. You are all amazing.

Congratulations to you, kinot!

Holey-Moley,,,,,I am speechless, Where did this honour come from? :blink:

I don't do speeches very well. :mellow:

You and me both. It took me forever to come up with that little bit :lol:

Well deserving you two.:).....know,send me money.....I'm broke.

Wanna help me rob the Bank of GHC?

:lol: YES

Archived