The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thank You Forum Friends

If I may be permitted...I Want to take this opportunity now to say that for a disappointing season we all went through with our habs this season....its been still a blast spending time here with you all...game after game ...night after night...in the GDT's.....can't wait to do it all over again next season.

Thank you all friends.

FH B)

If I may be permitted...I Want to take this opportunity now to say that for a disappointing season we all went through with our habs this season....its been still a blast spending time here with you all...game after game ...night after night...in the GDT's.....can't wait to do it all over again next season.

Thank you all friends.

FH B)

You know FH,,,,all of the members have the exact same feelings as you have. Hard-core Habs fans are disappointed in the seasons results. You know,,,we have hopes for our draft picks,,(now and lately). Better things are to come.

It will happen.

Trust me,,,,,,my purple friend. It WILL happen.

It's been a good experience on the board this year, even with the horrific season. The Tank Watch thread helped me get through it!

I really enjoy this board, and it's just the cherry on top to be a Captain now, nice to get something for persevering with the team and all the shenanigans that went down.

I look forward to seeing everyone next year! I'll still be around a bit in the summer, I'll post through the playoffs, the draft, July 1st, and after any sort of minor transaction we make :lol:

You know FH,,,,all of the members have the exact same feelings as you have. Hard-core Habs fans are disappointed in the seasons results. Y

Yes my friend....for sure......I just felt the need to write it out & post it.:D

Thank you all friends.

FH B)

Very nicely put FH, unfortunately I don't get to spend as much time as I would like in the GDT's because of the time difference. I do echo your sentiments towards every thread & thanks to all of you for making this such a great place to hang out & talk Habs hockey. Merci!

Only six months to go!! ^_^ I will start marking the days off on my calendar... :P

DAY 1

I don't get to spend as much time as I would like in the GDT's because of the time difference.

yea...we miss ya not being there hrf...but we understand.....its great when you do show up.;)

Allo Habs fans,

I just wanted to tell you that the playoffs seem empty without the Canadiens in them. As the team I love to hate everyone else seems quite Lite as far as getting excited to play them, or even watch them. When the Bruins are out I always go for the Habs, they are my 2nd team, but don't tell anyone here in Boston. They'd lynch me.

See you next year! (hopefully in the playoffs)

Allo Habs fans,

See you next year! (hopefully in the playoffs)

Bank on it.:D

Very nicely put FH, unfortunately I don't get to spend as much time as I would like in the GDT's because of the time difference. I do echo your sentiments towards every thread & thanks to all of you for making this such a great place to hang out & talk Habs hockey. Merci!

+1 to basically all of this minus the time difference. Other things kept me away. But any time I was there or in other thread, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

DAY 1

What's the emoticon for dead.... X_X

Thank you all friends.

FH B)

And thanks to everyone here who loves the Canadiens.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest habs1952

It's going to be an exciting summer at least!

At this point in time I'll say suspenseful because of all the decisions/moves we'll be waiting/hoping for.

Gameday threads and the Tank Watch 2012 were some of the funniest things I've ever read.

Had to keep it light given how poor our team record was. :lol:

As they say in the motorcycle world,,,,,,it's not the destination,,,it's the ride getting there,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and it was a fun ride. :)

Archived