The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

EA Sports - NHL13 Cover Vote

Navigate through the bracket and vote for one player in each matchup. Half the matchups are open for voting for now, while the other half will be open May 3. You'll get an extra sweepstakes entry each time you vote, up to 10 times per day. You must be logged in or registered to vote.

Voting is unlimited; for every vote you cast, you will earn one entry into the Cover Vote Sweepstakes for a chance to win a VIP trip to the 2012 NHL Awards™ (up to 10 entries per day). See official rules for more details.

Lets vote for P.K.Subban

8474056.jpg

I already voted for him. ^_^

Don't stop...keep voting. :P

* sorry mods....meant to place this topic in the "LOUNGE" thread.

I'm guessing it's unlimited since I'm still voting.

It's unlimited:

"Voting is unlimited; for every vote you cast, you will earn one entry into the Cover Vote Sweepstakes for a chance to win a VIP trip to the 2012 NHL Awards™ (up to 10 entries per day). See official rules for more details."

http://covervote.nhl.com/:b=firefox12/#/ballot

It's a neat concept they're employing here. I personally would love to see Giroux on the front as I think he's most deserving, however I won't be surprised if it's Eberle or Lundqvist.

I've been following the Kings on Twitter since I've been down in LA, they have some pretty aggressive marketing going on to encourage voting for Kopitar, so it'll be interesting to see how that'll pay off.

I just finshed voting for him 100 times. I'll do it some more after my bike ride. :D

Literally 100 times? :P I just started voting some more. I find it hard to stop once I've started.

:lol:

Archived