GAME 1: at NJD Wed May 30, 8:00 PM EDT

GAME 2: at NJD Sat Jun 2, 8:00 PM EDT

GAME 3: at LAK Mon Jun 4, 8:00 PM EDT

GAME 4: at LAK Wed Jun 6, 8:00 PM EDT

GAME 5: at NJD Sat Jun 9, 8:00 PM EDT *

GAME 6: at LAK Mon Jun 11, 8:00 PM EDT *

GAME 7: at NJD Wed Jun 13, 8:00 PM EDT *

* if necessary

Don't really care who wins,I wouldn't mind seeing Marty get another cup seems like a nice guy,I think it's nice that people aren't against him because he has a load of records,most people usually hate success and try to bring them down.Just hope we get to see some good hockey,no dirty plays and no concussions,just something to help the summer along until my beloved HABS are back on the ice,that's all that matters.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol:

I don't really have a favourite this time. I normally cheer for the East if I'm not overly concerned, so I guess I'll pick the Devils, but I'll probably just watch and then hope that I start to lean towards one or the other.

There's nobody on the Devils who I really care that much about one way or another, except I suppose that I'd like to see Kovalchuk have a great series. I have the opposite problem on the Kings in that I care more about them but for different reasons. I'd love to see someone like Kopitar raise the cup, but I'd hate to see Richards win.

I guess I'll just watch and let my heart and the chips fall where they may

Man. Do they really need to take two days off between game 4 and game 5 (if required)? Annoying.

The whole schedule begs questions, if you ask me. 4 full days off? Why? I could have sworn when the Kings/Coyotes series ended that they said the Kings would be playing in either NJ or NY on the following Monday. I thought that it would be a tough break if the other series went to the Saturday before and the victor would only get a day off but then I though that it was the playoffs and that's the way it goes.

4 days, though? If you're trying to develop the game in the States, it seems like that's just enough time for potential fans to forget about the NHL playoffs and sink into the NBA. Plus baseball is going on.

& the Wed/Sat/Mon rotation is awful. What's wrong with one day on and one day off? Yeah there's travel but really. It's the playoffs. That's a better schedule than you see in the regular season.

Go Kings

*yawn*

Between Devils & kings...yep.......may catch some,but will wait till it gets down to the wire.

Hello pals! Sure been a while. Life has been... Complicated. But all is well now, and it's cup time!

Martin Brodeur has his faults, but I would get a lot of joy out of seeing him win one more time. So let's go Devils!

Guest archey

an 8th seed has never won....so......go .......uhm

Hello pals! Sure been a while. Life has been... Complicated. But all is well now, and it's cup time!

Martin Brodeur has his faults, but I would get a lot of joy out of seeing him win one more time. So let's go Devils!

only I am allowed to spell complicated with a capitol C..... :P

just kidding

Complicated here too. This is the busiest time of year for me.

I want to see Marty win too. I also hate certain classless players for L.A., so I was going for either the Devils or Rangers to begin with.

Guest archey

Has there even been a shot yet?

one LA

LA has way more pressure.

infinately more if you go by shots

ponicaroffski..

i'm close i'd surmise :P

Archived