The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Toronto Maple Leafs 2012-2013

ColRouleBleu

That's the losing page.

yea Burke....wake up dude :lol:

Has there really been any definitive word on whether or not Toronto is going to deal for Luongo? I feel like this may end up being a situation where Luongo is on the bench for the Canucks when the season starts. Vancouver is probably going to be asking for way to much in return.

Nope no real news at all.

Practice news.

James van Riemsdyk has left the ice after taking a Mike Komisarek shot in the foot

Has there really been any definitive word on whether or not Toronto is going to deal for Luongo? I feel like this may end up being a situation where Luongo is on the bench for the Canucks when the season starts. Vancouver is probably going to be asking for way to much in return.

There's no news other then Nonis stating he won't give up the farm. Apparently the Nucks want the farm and are willing to wait it out until somebody bends. Philly and Florida are also in the running so it depends who has the most assets to willingly trade.

Come on Saturday night B)

There's no news other then Nonis stating he won't give up the farm. Apparently the Nucks want the farm and are willing to wait it out until somebody bends. Philly and Florida are also in the running so it depends who has the most assets to willingly trade.

Apparently Philly isn't in the running anymore. They said it was simply a rumour, unless they're in poker mode.

From TSN tonite:

"The Toronto Maple Leafs have traded forward Matthew Lombardi to the Phoenix Coyotes for a conditional draft pick.

According to TSN Insider Darren Dreger, Toronto receives a fourth-round draft pick in 2014 that would turn into a third-rounder should Lombardi re-sign in Phoenix after this season. The Leafs will retain the $500,000 signing bonus owed to Lombardi as well as a portion of his remaining salary in the deal."

From TSN tonite:

"The Toronto Maple Leafs have traded forward Matthew Lombardi to the Phoenix Coyotes for a conditional draft pick.

According to TSN Insider Darren Dreger, Toronto receives a fourth-round draft pick in 2014 that would turn into a third-rounder should Lombardi re-sign in Phoenix after this season. The Leafs will retain the $500,000 signing bonus owed to Lombardi as well as a portion of his remaining salary in the deal."

Kadri scored 3 in a scrimmage today, they must be clearing room for him The A is getting sewn on his jersey and the parade is already in the works

From Bruce Arthur's (@bruce_arthur) twitter feed ...

"@bruce_arthur: I love that Toronto used Darcy Tucker as a Leafs great during the pre-game ceremony when they're paying his buyout for two more years."

:lol: :lol: ,3rd liner IMO.,,,but the laffs think he's the second coming of Sittler.

I dunno, I think Kadri is definitely a top 6 talent, but I guess we'll see this coming season.

On the topic of Luongo, I saw this video on Down Goes Brown and it's absolutely hilarious.

Lupul Fractured his arm in Wed. game against Pitts.

" Coach Randy Carlyle confirmed that Lupul fractured his forearm and is out indefinitely."

Maple Leafs head coach Randy Carlyle said on Thursday that Joffrey Lupul will be out up to six weeks after the forward suffered a fractured forearm on Wednesday against Pittsburgh.