The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Toronto Maple Leafs 2012-2013

ColRouleBleu

According to the Leafs board,,,Komy is a scratch again tonight for the 2nd consecutive game. I guess he's made an impression on Carlyle.

He has to be top of the list for that amnesty buyout as it stands right now. Maybe the plan is not to play him in case he get's injured?

If that's the case then they better take away his sticks in practice. :lol:

TORONTO - The Maple Leafs have added another big body.

Forward Frazer McLaren is expected to join the Leafs at practice on Friday, the team said in a release.

The Leafs on Thursday afternoon claimed McLaren off waivers from the San Jose Sharks. He’s 6-foot-5 and 230 pounds and has played in one game for the Sharks this season, recording zero points and no penalty minutes.

And here's another beauty after last nights loss to the Canes.

This team will never do anything with only AHL Dmen and some people wonder why Burke was fired......they should bring him back so they can fire him again once just doesn't seem enough

These guys are good. They're better at making fun of their team then we are. :P :P

It's funny, opening night when leafs looked good and our habs looked completely unprepared for the game, some people were saying we sucked and the leafs were a better team.

Now that we're several weeks into the new season, I don't think any member would want to switch places with the leafs. Leafs started strong, but fell quickly, Habs started weak, but rebounded and haven't looked back since.

That's kind of become my battle cry when facing Leaf fans. After they win a game and try to give me a hard time, i always tell them to come see me next week. Of course they never do. :lol:

It's funny, opening night when leafs looked good and our habs looked completely unprepared for the game, some people were saying we sucked and the leafs were a better team.

Now that we're several weeks into the new season, I don't think any member would want to switch places with the leafs. Leafs started strong, but fell quickly, Habs started weak, but rebounded and haven't looked back since.

I know how you feel. The new VP at my school is a Leafs fan. She actually texted me the night of the season opener and did so whenever she could, especially the night we were schooled by the Sens.

I don't hear from her much anymore. :D

Saturday was the only time I initiated textual contact.

I like to pick my moments. :P

I know how you feel. The new VP at my school is a Leafs fan. She actually texted me the night of the season opener and did so whenever she could, especially the night we were schooled by the Sens.

I don't hear from her much anymore. :D

Saturday was the only time I initiated textual contact.

I like to pick my moments. :P

:lol::P

I don't understand how people can predict a whole season based on one game. Some teams start strong, some don't, some players come out of the gate on fire, some take a bit longer to get going.

Same for me, I have family in Southern Ontario, for the last few years they've been emailing, calling texting, etc... at the beginning of each season. They all seem to shut up quickly once the season roles on. Even last year when the habs finished last in the east, leaf fans couldn't say much since their beloved leafs weren't faring any better. Went from top of the eastern conference to the basement.

Doesn't look good for Reimer. Hasn't been in the league long, but has missed some time due to injuries.

Last season it was our goon Gio who gave him a concussion. :rolleyes:

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, that's what leaf fan said after they found out reimer would miss time due to the collision. If Gio gives him a concussion, what would a collision with Cole cause?

benscrivens_2680-430x298.jpg

Ben Scrivens stopped 34 shots for his first career shutout as the Toronto Maple Leafs defeated the injury-ravaged Ottawa Senators 3-0 on Saturday night. Scrivens was making his second straight start since incumbent James Reimer suffered a knee injury in Monday night's 5-2 win over Philadelphia.

Full Story.

LEAFS STILL SUCK! ;)

Funny, that.

When they were getting lit up earlier in the season, he was saying there was no pressure to find a goalie. Now that they've strung together some wins and a couple of goose eggs, he's back on the hunt? Seems odd but maybe it's optics or injury concerns.