• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

I'm assuming the fact that he also signed on as VP of hockey ops means he will be in Denver for a while even if coaching doesn't work out? No?

IMO, he will be there as long as Sakic is, meaning that they will have to clean house from the top down.

I'm assuming the fact that he also signed on as VP of hockey ops means he will be in Denver for a while even if coaching doesn't work out? No?

Everyone knows that Roy doesn't always play well with others. So making him coach and VP of hockey operations, it's kind of the same situation he had in the "Q", where he was owner and coach-No one to answer to.

i just hope they chose Roy cos they felt he was the best choice and not to try and spark attendance by bringing back their HOF tender.

Everyone knows that Roy doesn't always play well with others. So making him coach and VP of hockey operations, it's kind of the same situation he had in the "Q", where he was owner and coach-No one to answer to.

i just hope they chose Roy cos they felt he was the best choice and not to try and spark attendance by bringing back their HOF tender.

Ah, I see.

Pretty sure Colorado doesn't actually have attendance problems. They are in a naturally small-ish market, but have a great fan base and, according to Forbes, actually turned a profit last year, even with the less than spectacular on-ice product.

Is he still owner in the Q?