The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Detroit Red Wings 2012-2013

ColRouleBleu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't wait for this team to bite the bullet.. Datsyuk zetterberg old and after him they have no body that can even produce on their own.. franzen meh maybe, I do believe he benefits from Both HZ and PD... you look at the defence.. hahah they have nobody now.. even Kronwall doesnt put offense up most nights.. and finally Howard will suffer without Kronwall ROFL :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure the Wings will make the playoffs this year. This team has slowly been going downhill for years now, and Lidstrom was a monstrous loss.

Its a shame. I don't like the Wings, but not having them in the playoffs is just weird. They have been there my entire life. Hopefully they do make it.

Not sure the Wings will make the playoffs this year. This team has slowly been going downhill for years now, and Lidstrom was a monstrous loss.

Its a shame. I don't like the Wings, but not having them in the playoffs is just weird. They have been there my entire life. Hopefully they do make it.

I'm kind of hoping they do miss out. It'd be nice for some other teams to get a chance. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...