The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Happy Thanksgiving to all in Hab Land

I could go for some turkey. Any of our American Hab fans having an open house close to the Niagara falls crossing?? B)

On second thought,,,,just remembered it was the looney shopping weekend down there. Nothing worse then sitting in that border lineup. Guess it's chicken this weekend for me. :P

I could go for some turkey. Any of our American Hab fans having an open house close to the Niagara falls crossing?? B)

On second thought,,,,just remembered it was the looney shopping weekend down there. Nothing worse then sitting in that border lineup. Guess it's chicken this weekend for me. :P

Buy a turkey,,,,,,,don't be so chicken. :lol: :lol:

thanks.

sarge got the last candy cane i had from last christmas just about 2 days ago. i hope we still have something to be thankful for.

that's WE. i'm doing fine thank you very much. except for no hockey....

A long time ago--for a few different reasons--my family decided against celebrating Thanksgiving. The main being we are grateful everyday. I do, however, have fond memories of childhood Thanksgivings, which is why I decided to post on here. The events could have happened any other day--sometimes they, in fact, have--but because of the big holiday to-do, the memories are more clear. How does one ever forget his high school-age aunt roasting a turkey upside down? Okay, the part I remember most vividly is my grandfather's reaction to the upside down bird. :)

Guest habs1952

A long time ago--for a few different reasons--my family decided against celebrating Thanksgiving. The main being we are grateful everyday. I do, however, have fond memories of childhood Thanksgivings, which is why I decided to post on here. The events could have happened any other day--sometimes they, in fact, have--but because of the big holiday to-do, the memories are more clear. How does one ever forget his high school-age aunt roasting a turkey upside down? Okay, the part I remember most vividly is my grandfather's reaction to the upside down bird. :)

The part of Thanksgiving I recall most vividly is all my uncles passing out/sleeping right after boozing and stuffing their faces like there was no tomorrow. Mind you, when you've got cabbage rolls, perogies, kapusta, turkey, kolbassa and potatos to name just a few items on the menu, who could blame them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The part of Thanksgiving I recall most vividly is all my uncles passing out/sleeping right after boozing and stuffing their faces like there was no tomorrow. Mind you, when you've got cabbage rolls, perogies, kapusta, turkey, kolbassa and potatos to name just a few items on the menu, who could blame them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boozing, I'm sure, contributed to the humor of my grandfather's reaction. ;)

Buy a turkey,,,,,,,don't be so chicken. :lol: :lol:

lol