I wish you a Merry Christamas.

I wish you a Merry Christamas.

And a Happy New Year!

Or:

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad

Prospero Año y Felicidad.

I would like to wish my fellow mods and members a wonderful and joyous holiday season.

For those who are traveling during the holiday season, drive safely. There are a lot of other cars on the road and everyone hurrying to get tho their destinations.

When I was married I use to take that long trip from Montreal to Kitchener/Cambridge. Every year I'd see several bad accidents.

So please, drive safe.

HAPPY-HOLIDAYS

EVERYONE!

Guest habs1952

I would like to wish my fellow mods and members a wonderful and joyous holiday season.

For those who are traveling during the holiday season, drive safely. There are a lot of other cars on the road and everyone hurrying to get tho their destinations.

When I was married I use to take that long trip from Montreal to Kitchener/Cambridge. Every year I'd see several bad accidents.

So please, drive safe.

HAPPY-HOLIDAYS

EVERYONE!

So you haven't been here for a while? That explains why it's been so dull around here lately. :lol: :lol:

So you haven't been here for a while? That explains why it's been so dull around here lately. :lol: :lol:

Nope, last time I was there it was to visit and take a course at a friends shop. Thrive on King street in Cambridge. Interesting thing was, my x-inlaws live about a block down from the shop, was so afraid to bump into them.

Seasons Greetings to all in Hab-land.

May the Hockey Gods smile down upon us and give NHL hockey back. May the Hockey Gods guide the players and owners through this dark period. And may They finally enlighten them and Gary Bettman that the game is bigger than any of them.

That being said, I hope everything goes well for all of you on this fine forum.

Well we're still alive! :lol:

and kick'en B)