The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 2 Florida Panthers at Montreal Canadiens

kinot-1

I think you know how i feel about eller being benched.

It was one game <_<

Galchenyuk Eller Gallagher third line would be cool

Obviously. But if you scratch white to put gally at C your gonna need to either scratch pleks/dd or bump eller down to 4th.

This way we can see how Galchenyuk looks at centre, bourque on pleks wing incase gally doesnt last past his 5 games, get a look at how Gallagher plays.

We didnt have a pre-season to check all of that out.

so eller's benched tonight for not being intense enough?

Eller's line was brutal last game. It wasn't just him, but he didn't impress. Moen was brutal on that line too, and Bourque played poorly until he got shifted up to Plekanec's line. In the end, Eller paid for it. That's what happens when you play all your shifts within the 40 feet next to your own net. They were out-chanced 9-0 when that line was on the ice.

Obviously. But if you scratch white to put gally at C your gonna need to either scratch pleks/dd or bump eller down to 4th.

This way we can see how Galchenyuk looks at centre, bourque on pleks wing incase gally doesnt last past his 5 games, get a look at how Gallagher plays.

We didnt have a pre-season to check all of that out.

Fair enough.

Eller's line was brutal last game. It wasn't just him, but he didn't impress. Moen was brutal on that line too, and Bourque played poorly until he got shifted up to Plekanec's line. In the end, Eller paid for it. That's what happens when you play all your shifts within the 40 feet next to your own net. They were out-chanced 9-0 when that line was on the ice.

AH okay; I didn't see most of the game; bad internet connection here. I've got full faith he'll turn it around