The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Wed, 6 Feb 2013 Bruins @ Canadiens 7:00 PM

Yep, the kid line has struggled tonight. Julien caught us out with an on-the-fly line change to get Lucic & co. against the Gallys. It wasn't pretty.

Also, not for nothing, but why is Colby Armstrong an NHL player? Have seen absolutely nothing from him thus far, not even the kind of energy you'd expect from any fourth-line AHL callup.

Yep, the kid line has struggled tonight. Julien caught us out with an on-the-fly line change to get Lucic & co. against the Gallys. It wasn't pretty.

Also, not for nothing, but why is Colby Armstrong an NHL player? Have seen absolutely nothing from him thus far, not even the kind of energy you'd expect from any fourth-line AHL callup.

It looks like Armstrong barely has the strength to skate let alone be an energy type player.

Boring or not,,,,,we're leading. :D

BTW,,,from the ruins board.

"Seguin just skated into a guy and didn't even go for the puck. Just bumped into him as if to say "look coach board work!"

I'm ready for bed. They're already sleeping, maybe I should be too.

On a positive note...I got nothing."

:lol:

I like to see this :)

Ten hits?...

would love to see White get back in the line-up

Awwwwww crap.

I totally missed that goal. I got stuck chatting with Mrs. Lion about the importance of not planning a V-day dinner on Saturday night.

That's what I get for talking about a laffs game during a Habs-Boston tilt. :angry: :shame:

:angry:<_< <_< <_<