The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #14 | Flyers @ Canadiens | February 16th, 2013 | 7:00pm EST

WestCoastHabs

Any ideas as to how the ice times will be split tonight between the 2nd and 3rd lines? Last game we had:

Prust (15:02) – DD (17:15) – Cole (16:53)

Patches (13:06) – Galchenyuk (11:37) – Gallagher (10:38)

Tonight, DD and Galchenyuk have effectively swapped places. I'm thinking that means more of a 50/50 split in ice between the two lines, but I suppose there's the possibility that it simply means Galchenyuk and DD swap minutes. Any thoughts?

nice job WCH... tough one 2nite without Price who's in great form. C'mon Peter, its time to shine now...

I like the Gallagher/Galchenyuk combi a lot, and tbh I havent seen them in other lines so far so I cant comment or predict.

Guest habs1952

Via Dave Stubbs on Twitter:

"@Dave_Stubbs: Budaj career vs #Flyers: 0-2-0, 4.50 avg, .842 pct; Boucher career vs #Habs: 2-6-0, 0 SO, 2.72, .885; Bryzgalov: 1-3-1, 0 SO, 3.20, .880"

Those are some less than stellar stats all around.

Habs will win tonight by a field goal! :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone :)

Really hope my second is a winner!

Budaj needs a rebound game, hope this is it.

Great GDT WCH!

A pathetic decision by the CBC to show the Flyers-Canadiens game to the province of Quebec only. :angry: :angry: The rest of the country gets to see the battle of Ontario minus Ottawa's star players. Wake up HNIC!

WoooooHoooo! I don't have to listen to Bob Cole. :)

A pathetic decision by the CBC to show the Flyers-Canadiens game to the province of Quebec only. :angry: :angry: The rest of the country gets to see the battle of Ontario minus Ottawa's star players. Wake up HNIC!

I don't see why they'd choose to show the Habs game. The Leafs + Sens fan base in Canada (outside of Quebec) is likely far larger than the Habs fan base alone.

I don't see why they'd choose to show the Habs game. The Leafs + Sens fan base in Canada (outside of Quebec) is likely far larger than the Habs fan base alone.

Out west the Senators base is very small and people are sick of the Leafs being on every Saturday. Next week is the battle of Ontario again. :rolleyes: For an american team, the Flyers have a decent following and a good history of regular season and playoff series against the Habs.