The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Forever_Habs10 milestone - 50,000th post

Now that FH is seemingly back in posting form,,, it's time to put your psychic hats on and predict the date he will hit the infamous 50K milestone.

Rules are simple.

You have until Saturday March 23rd to submit your prediction to me "BY PM ONLY",, simply because we don't want to influence FH in any way, and keep the contest fair for all. Just send me your prediction date. First come first served. If somebody beat you to it,, then i will ask you to pick an alternate date. Member closest to the date will be declared the winner.

PRIZE

Winner receives a one way trip (at your expense) to New Brunswick,, to visit our infamous post leader and share a beer with him (your buying) while watching a Habs game of his choice.

NOTE: Prize has no cash value other then a couple hundred GHC bucks.

Let's all celebrate this milestone together. Contest is now open.Have fun. ;)

I flunked that subject. It was during my nap time in school. :lol:

You're not asking too much, are you,,,,,he only has 635 posts to go. < runs to figure out sick time,,,company is there,,,times ticked off,,,,SO won't let him on the PC,,,,etc.,,,etc.,,,etc.>

Uhhhh,,,I'll let you know. :mellow:

Ah I see.

When your teacher said take out your atlas & look at a map you heard lay your head on your desk & take a nap.

Where you in that class too??? :lol: :lol:

What did you do to him?

We are tracking his where about,as we speak .....

us_map.gif

Guest habs1952

Couple days left to get your prediction in. WHO wouldn't want to spend some quality time with FH??? :lol:

I'm not trying to win to visit FH. I'm in it for the east coast lobster.

Guest habs1952

Plenty of water boiling in SJ these days :lol:

But that would mean I'd have to get a passport or an enhanced driver's license. They don't come free ya know. <_<

Huh??? SJ = Saint John....

Which brings up an interesting OT subject. Why is it called St. John's, NL,,,and Saint John, NB. Why not both be called St. John or St. John's? They're both Saints, are they not? And while we're at it,,,,,,,why is it called Newfoundland and Labrador,,,,,Labrador is part of NFLD. :rolleyes: . Just say Newfoundland. :P

Which brings up an interesting OT subject. Why is it called St. John's, NL,,,and Saint John, NB. Why not both be called St. John or St. John's? They're both Saints, are they not? And while we're at it,,,,,,,why is it called Newfoundland and Labrador,,,,,Labrador is part of NFLD. :rolleyes: . Just say Newfoundland. :P

It's Saint John, you learn not to ask those kinds of questions.

As for Newfoundland and Labrador, well.... I don't know.

Guest habs1952

Why not call everybody George and Georgina? <_<

I like Newfbrador.

Plenty of water boiling in SJ these days :lol:

lol...you heard huh :rolleyes:

It's Saint John, you learn not to ask those kinds of questions.

:P