The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 29, Mar. 19,Buffalo at Montreal, 7:30, EDT., TSN, RDS, and

kinot-1

Gonna be one of those games where the refs let every single obvious infraction go by and then hit you with the stupid little holding the stick or snowing the goalie calls. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But wait people, the 2nd is coming up!

oh yeah, little comfort that is.

Maybe they decided to change things up and have their collapse in the 1st?

I know, I know, grasping at straws.

One of our worst periods of the year. Good energy from the 4th line, otherwise not much positive to report. The DD line was especially weak.

The 10 minutes I did catch, I thought the white line looked good.

I'm not writing the game off yet, because this team has more heart than the teams of the last few seasons combined, but boy was that an awful period. Buffalo is somehow worse than us in seconds, though, so perhaps there's room to come out storming. Assuming Buffalo isn't given a quick and chintzy five-on-three in the first few minutes of the period, of course. :P

Sabres are playing do or die hockey tonight. The season is on the line for them this week.

And we've clinched a playoff spot.

When wa the last time we clinched a spot with so much hockey still left to play... 08?

2-0. What garbage is this? :blink:

It's the sabres...

For as long as I can remember, sabres are one of those teams (not matter how well or badly they're doing) that always seem to give the habs trouble.

2-0. What garbage is this? :blink:

Two hideous defensive breakdowns. One bad screen/deflection from a totally uncontested point shot, and a rancid giveaway. DD's line is awful, the White line is driving the play so far.

Armstrong with Gally and Eller... wouldn't mind not seeing that anymore.