The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #47~ Canadiens @ Jets. Thursday, April 25th, 2013.

Clues

I just don't see how Kaberle can be worse than Markov. Markov has been on the ice for half the team's ES goals against. He's only got about 5 points himself at ES. And he's a fairly big liability defensively at ES and on the PK. His only contribution has been his tally on the PP, which has also stopped of late. You can't tell me Kaberle couldn't also put up points playing with Subban on the PP (he did okay last year), and he certainly can't do any worse than Markov at the other aspects of the game. Bonus: he has two working knees.

You know who I miss right now? James Wisniewski. Far from a perfect answer to our defence questions, but I'm convinced we'd have been better off with him than Kaberle, and the second half of this season's version of Markov.

You know who I miss right now? James Wisniewski. Far from a perfect answer to our defence questions, but I'm convinced we'd have been better off with him than Kaberle, and the second half of this season's version of Markov.

JW gets hurt a fair amount

Emelin was a huge loss and i really think price isnt 100%

Funny, we were talking about him at the shop earlier... Had a customer who played major junior hockey a few years back.

I liked wiz, but wouldn't take him at the price columbus is paying him. They over-payed imo.

Hey FS!

Hey HRF, like I said earlier, would be on for the 2nd.

They were playing over their heads most of the season and these string of injuries I believe has worn them down. Prust hasn't been the impact player he was before his injury.

Even then, MT is not dealing with the injuries JM and RC had to face last year... he had a full hand to start the season and did well (as Carbo did a few years ago), but now we've seen that when the wear and tear hits, Therrien hasn't really been able to do any better than his predecessors.

it's got to be a roap a dope strat. They are doing this totrick everyone to think they will sweep the habs in 4 games,then BAM! habs turn it on and go all the way

They haven't adjusted, what they were doing earlier in the season worked. I feel other teams have studied game tapes and found weaknesses in our system. Unfortunately MT hasn't made adjustments to find something else that works.

Good play by Tinordi.

Even then, MT is not dealing with the injuries JM and RC had to face last year... he had a full hand to start the season and did well (as Carbo did a few years ago), but now we've seen that when the wear and tear hits, Therrien hasn't really been able to do any better than his predecessors.

Like I said earlier, I feel teams have figured out our system and MT has adjusted to it. We did well for big parts without RB and Diaz, which is why I believe teams have studied game tapes of ours and found a chink in the armour.

They haven't adjusted, what they were doing earlier in the season worked. I feel other teams have studied game tapes and found weaknesses in our system. Unfortunately MT hasn't made adjustments to find something else that works.

Good play by Tinordi.

oh i was being cheeky.I am 100% convinced we are being swept in 4.