The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #47~ Canadiens @ Jets. Thursday, April 25th, 2013.

Clues

unbelievable game....the boys have shown up.

Seriously, if we got Prust into the top 9 instead of DD, we might actually get a second line going. Eller line is the only one playing any kind of a game right now, outside of Gallagher. Pacioretty's hustling, but he's made some bad passes too. Nevertheless, gotta think he'd have more success with a better center.

I agree, only thing is, I feel that Prust is really labouring, not sure how much help he could be. Think they're keeping him on the lower lines so he doesn't re-injure or worsen the injury.

I was a Prust supporter the day we signed him, but fearful he's hanging on by a thread. Shoulders take more than a month to heal.

And Price makes a big save. Maybe the "he isn't coming up with the big saves" group will be satisfied for a while. That was a big save, in our dreaded 2nd period.

Great pass from Tinordi. I think he's earned his way into the playoffs, eh?

this

I was watching the whole time but couldn't come on the computer.

I chose not too :lol::lol:

Great pass from Tinordi. I think he's earned his way into the playoffs, eh?

I have to hope so.

We're severely outshooting Winnipeg right now. Pavelec isn't this good. If we keep this pace up, good things are mathematically not unlikely to happen.

Despite the loss, I thought they looked a bit better last game. Still giving up the puck, but so far they're playing better.

yep,other than giving up that 1st period goal...I thought they had energy & was engaged into the game

Price is in his zone tonight

I have to hope so.

We're severely outshooting Winnipeg right now. Pavelec isn't this good. If we keep this pace up, good things are mathematically not unlikely to happen.

I love your wording there '93. It's an optimistic thought, but still just pessimistic enough based on the last few weeks :lol:

I agree, have a jump in them tonight. I won't say they're great, but definitely playing better.

agreed

out of town scoreboards not being kind to us <_<

oh crap :ph34r: