The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Washington Capitals 2013-2014

ColRouleBleu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crapovski signs a one year deal.

"This being my hometown I tend to watch the Leafs a bit and he's obviously a great player," Capitals forward Joel Ward said. "Obviously that fills that void [created by the departure of Mike Ribeiro so there you have it. It's pretty cool. He works hard. I've seen him play a few times and he works extremely hard. He goes to the gritty areas and he's got the skill-set to score big goals."

Eyesite lol

Grabs finally found a team. He doesn't have the offensive numbers that Ribs has, but he's also younger and at 29 could still have a career year.

If we weren't already small up front, i wouldn't have minded giving him a 2nd shot. I'm sorry we let him go to keep the Kos bros.

All the best grabs.

Guest archey

Grabs finally found a team. He doesn't have the offensive numbers that Ribs has, but he's also younger and at 29 could still have a career year.

If we weren't already small up front, i wouldn't have minded giving him a 2nd shot. I'm sorry we let him go to keep the Kos bros.

All the best grabs.

this is beyond belief to me. grabs is such a monkey the goalies are already going heh! we got 'em. and not just him but the team is going worse.

they asked me about this around here. I told the guy I could see when the pitcher was about to pitch a pitch and hit the batter and then later in the same game i'm like you can't compete??!!!!!! yelling at the batter he goes and gets a double like he should have and they've added me to the list of being a manager in the national league (in dreamland),but I mean FS!!! this is NUTS!!!!!!!!!! grabs should be there to wash windows and nothing more.

How's it goin by the way? :)

All the best grabs.

One year, $3 million.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far, there has not been determination made on a venue or an opponent for the 2015 Winter Classic. NHL chief operating officer John Collins has said the league will consider Nationals Park, RFK Stadium, and FedEx Field. Washington Capitals owner Ted Leonsis has stated he would prefer to rule out FedEx Field which is located in Landover, Maryland.

Another concern is the average temperature in Washington on January 1 is 44 degrees Fahrenheit with a record high of 69 set in 2005.

NHL.com. Jack Hillen will surgery f or an injury to his right leg and may miss extended time. The injury occurred when he was hit by Calgary's Lance Rouma along the boards 8:10 into the first period. Coach Adam Oates says he doesn't believe the injury is career-threatening or the extent of the injury at this point.

Archived