The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Minnesota Wild 2013-2014

ColRouleBleu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hurt late last season, healthy Heatley hopes to bounce back for Wild in final year of deal

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/53622-Hurt-late-last-season-healthy-Heatley-hopes-to-bounce-back-for-Wild-in-final-year-of-deal.html

NHL.com. Goaltender Niklas Backstrom is listed as day to day with a knee strain at 11:14 of the first period of a 3-2 loss to Nashville. The injury occurred when Nashville's Eric Nystrom collided with Backstrom after being slashed by the Predators' Keith Ballard. Nystrom was awarded a penalty shot and beat Backstrom's replacement, Josh Harding.

• 1 month later...

NHL.com. Niklas Backstrom left the game against Toronto with an apparent head injury. The injury occurred in a collision with Toronto's Nazem Kadri less than 13 minutes remaining in the first period. Backstrom remained in the game until 10:31 left in the first period when he was replaced by Josh Harding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

NHL.com. Mikko Koivu and Marco Scandella return for Minnesota. Koivu has missed 17 games to an ankle injury and Scandella returns from a sprained knee.

This is great news. Have a good game baby Koivu.

Guest mrsmarkov

Wow I'm totally tearing up, I don't even know how I'm typing this, but Bryzgalov is now the newest member of the Wild. Omg finally, a playoff contending team. Good for you Bryz! I guess I get to ditch Oilers games now woo hooo no more brutal games for me. Lets go Wild!

tumblr_mmcnhs5mej1qan5ybo1_250.giftumblr_mmcnhs5mej1qan5ybo2_250.gif

Guest mrsmarkov

Bryz debuted his new Wild mask during today's practice...that was fast. Can't wait for his first game. I'm going to make a party out of it :lol:. Gosh I love Bryz a lot! I don't love the mask because I'm use to his unique mask ideas, nothing beats his Star Wars one. This one seems plain and boring. But then again, these are the first photos, so I can't say anything until I have a complete look at his mask.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiIzPIwIYAAiisU.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiI4hM4CQAERPcZ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Mike Yeo's goal-tending decisions have no logic at all and make me incredibly angry. Why on earth do you continuously put in the kid and say he's the starter goalie right now and place a veteran on the bench. Hello Yeo, Kuemper is hit and miss, Bryzgalov hasn't lost you a single game in regulation. He at least gets you a point. Bryz best be in net tonight. Putting Kuemper in net back to back the past two games really blew my mind, especially since he was pulled the night before. Logic I say.... :rolleyes:.

Archived