The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Minnesota Wild 2013-2014

ColRouleBleu

Guest mrsmarkov

Just going to give some love to Ilya Bryzgalov, my all time favourite :D.

Record with Wild: 6-0-3

1.67 GAA, 3 shutouts (coming off 2 consecutive straight)

Last 3 games: 142:15 shutout streak

53 consecutive saves :), no big deal or anything :P.

Keep it up Bryz, you have a tough game ahead tonight against those nasty Bruins!

tumblr_n3oxqsAhNH1skgd7ao1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Kuemper didn't travel to Chicago due to sustaining an upper-body injury, as a result Bryzgalov will get the nod in net :D. On another note, Harding participated in today's skate :). I'm glad you're making progress my lil warrior.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Oh don't make me tear up now..I miss you already. I really thought Minnesota would be the team to send the Hawks packing. It's sad how it ended, Bryz was solid. I pray to God some team picks him up over the summer. There's no way it can be Minny because Harding should be back by then.

I’ve been so happy here. I wish we can accomplish more. Was probably the best team I’ve played (for), best organization I’ve been in
Ilya Bryzgalov on his playoff run with the Wild

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Harding is expected to be back in time for training camp. This is great, I hate when Josh can't play because he's a real warrior and good person. But this means Bryzgalov is completely left hanging. If it wasn't for him joining the team at the time he did when Kuemper went down, Minny may not have made the playoffs. Bryz solidified that spot for them by playing every game on his head. He played like poop in the playoffs, but regardless they wouldn't even had been there without him. It looks like there's no way he will stay a Wild, Backstrom and Kuemper will also be ready for training camp. Bryz will be a UFA on July 1st and I pray that some team signs him. He had quite a good season and proved the haters wrong, showing that he can still play. Good luck Bryz, I hope this isn't the end.

Guest mrsmarkov

Oopsie some words I typed in my post didn't show up and I can't edit it :( Not sure where it went.....

I meant to say, Bryz played poorly in the beginning of the playoffs then after Kuemper got injured, yet again he played the remaining games on his head giving the Wild a chance to win every night. Some team best recognize this and sign him!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Is anyone going to sign Bryz? :( Before free agency I already guessed he wouldn't get signed until September, but then I said to myself well maybe there would be a chance considering he had a real good season under the circumstances. He definitely proved his haters wrong...what are they waiting for?!!!!! :angry:

Guest mrsmarkov

If my life wasn't so busy, all I'd do is watch videos of him all day and night. Such a wonderful, beautiful person. I mean that in the inside, such a good person and really wise..though most like to confuse it for being weird and distracting <_<. Um okay people in this World.

Guest mrsmarkov

I've heard absolutely nothing about Bryz going to any team which is mind boggling, but I think he should go to Winnipeg.

Archived