The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Calgary Flames 2013-2014

ColRouleBleu

"Armed with three first-rounders, the Calgary Flames are looking to trade up for a higher selection at this year's NHL Entry Draft. Flames GM Jay Feaster confirmed to TSN during Tuesday's Mock Draft special that he had offered theColorado Avalanche his top three (6th, 22nd, 28th) for the No. 1 selection overall. And, having been turned down by the Avs, said he's talking with other teams about a similar deal."

If I were the Avs,,,,I would seriously consider this deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NHL.com. Mike Cammalleri took in the morning skate and is a game time decision for tonight. Cammalleri has not played this season since sustaining a hand injury in training camp.

scored a nice goal, last night

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=-6&id=465202&cmpid=rss-whatsnew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NHL.com. Calgary has fired general manager Jay Feaster and assistant GM John Weisbod effective immediate after an 11-15-4 start. President of Hockey Operations Brian Burke said change was coming fast enough for his liking. By his own admission, he is an impatient person. Now I know Toronto didn't do so well under his watch and I've state what everyone already knows.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Flames offer Cammalleri an extension, but an agreement hasn't been met yet. If ever, because there's still a big possibility that he gets traded.

I have an idea, how about we trade Bourque for Cammi :lol:. Oh a girl can dream.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived