The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Buffalo Sabres @ Our Montreal Canadiens Sun. Sept. 15. 7:30 Est.TV, RDS, RadioTSN 690

kinot-1

nhl-buffalo-sabres.jpg

AT

Habs.jpg

Sunday, Sept. 15, 7:30 PM. EST.

MEDIA

RDS, TV, AND TSN RADIO 690

At This Time, there are no line-ups posted for obvious reasons.

Expect combinations of rookies and veterans.

Although each team must ice 10-12 regulars or thereabouts.

New rules being tried out for pre-season games include:

Hybrid no-touch icing,

Shorter depth of the goal nets, (4 inches)

Smaller goalie pads.

If anyone can post the line-ups, or who is playing, that would be greatly appreciated. :)

Let's start out on the right foot, with a win. :)

Consider this GDT as a trial run, just like the preseason games :P

It's "only" a preseason game but scared_zpsfc40a5bf.gif HAPPYDANCE.gif Happydance-1.gif clap.gif smiley-dance013_zps5e84ab4c.gif

Sweet. Been waiting oh so long for this. Good thing there's a front entrance needing a paint job and a Saints game to help pass the time away.

I forgot about the shallower nets until I heard about Jets rookie Scott Kosmachuk scoring last night on a rare wraparound.

Sweet. Been waiting oh so long for this. Good thing there's a front entrance needing a paint job and a Saints game to help pass the time away.

I forgot about the shallower nets until I heard about Jets rookie Scott Kosmachuk scoring last night on a rare wraparound.

Shallower nets AND shorter goalie pads. Those 2 changes should make things interesting. In the scrimmage yesterday Budaj was beaten 5 hole, a shot he would have normally blocked with the previous pad length. I'm sure most goalies will adapt fairly quickly but I also think they will not all adapt at the same speed so hopefully our goalies will be quicker than the opponents'.

Just trying to work out time zones so I don't miss out on anything, am I right in thinking we're approximately 45 minutes until the game starts?

just now 32 minutes

Archived