The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #24 Sat, 23 Nov 2013 Penguins @ Canadiens 7:00 PM CBC, RDS

habby4ever

And yet, there are actual living humans who believe he should be on the Team Canada roster. I'd take Price, Luongo, Crawford, and even Brodeur and Smith and maybe even Ward before him. :lol:

Yeah,,,, but all parents are like that. :P

And yet, there are actual living humans who believe he should be on the Team Canada roster. I'd take Price, Luongo, Crawford, and even Brodeur and Smith and maybe even Ward before him. :lol:

For me, I think it makes sense to have Roberto Luongo and Carey Price there. I could care less who goes as the third string goaltender.

For me, I think it makes sense to have Roberto Luongo and Carey Price there. I could care less who goes as the third string goaltender.

I don't think the third slot is a throwaway, though. There's a slim chance he could end up being important, and in that instance I'd really prefer having Crawford as opposed to Fleury. But you're right, though. As long as it's Price/Luongo A-B, the chance of the third tender being a factor is hopefully very remote.

On to the dreaded second.

I feel like we're going to take the lead in the second period. ;)

I don't think the third slot is a throwaway, though. There's a slim chance he could end up being important, and in that instance I'd really prefer having Crawford as opposed to Fleury. But you're right, though. As long as it's Price/Luongo A-B, the chance of the third tender being a factor is hopefully very remote.

True, like you said, I guess it just seems remote that they'll even play. I like Luongo and Price battling it out for games. I think I'd prefer Smith as my third string goaltender, if I had to pick.

Archived