The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

share a song

Guest archey

TOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D:lol:

who told ya i'm getting a cycle hopefully come spring? what should I get?????? triumph 500 was my failure back in the day..

god... thanks kinot. just tooooooooooooooo cool. :P

who told ya i'm getting a cycle hopefully come spring? what should I get?????? triumph 500 was my failure back in the day..

If you liked that one, you will like these 2 by the Bellamy Brothers as well. They are the 1st two "Old Hippie" songs they sang. Play the 1st one 1st.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Now the sequel to that one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NziqyNiNdI

If you're getting a bike,,, and haven't ridden in a while get a smallish bike (4-500) 1st,, you can move up later and get something you can handle, maybe a 650, or 750. :) ,

If you liked that one, you will like these 2 by the Bellamy Brothers as well. They are the 1st two "Old Hippie" songs they sang. Play the 1st one 1st.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Now the sequel to that one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NziqyNiNdI

If you're getting a bike,,, and haven't ridden in a while get a smallish bike (4-500) 1st,, you can move up later and get something you can handle, maybe a 650, or 750. :) ,

yeah.....

I told ya my uncle was in the OSS in Burma, china, and not much time in Australia. personally decorated by Lord Mountbatten so when my number didn't come up in the draft I was here to take care of the home front. not much has been good for me in the US. in fact I can almost say I've been hurt as much as anyone I guess. I can't make relationships work except for my one greek friend and brother. i'm tired, old and grey. I don't know how much time I have left but I can say one thing or two. I don't have to respect the concepts of country, motherhood, that war is anything but killing, and that there should be tribal leaders of any sort. in other words I can go with a man and his horse or cycle if you will and when or if I get to heaven I will be able to understand what all of god's miracles are about. the roses, the orange trees the smallest one cell life to the lion. sort of reincarnation like buhdda said except that buhdda is dead killed by the cancer of nuclear explosions. and when I get through understanding ---poof. nothing...

thanks kinot.

maybe the 400. i'll check it out. i'm fairly old school. :P:lol:

yeah.....

I told ya my uncle was in the OSS in Burma, china, and not much time in Australia. personally decorated by Lord Mountbatten so when my number didn't come up in the draft I was here to take care of the home front. not much has been good for me in the US. in fact I can almost say I've been hurt as much as anyone I guess. I can't make relationships work except for my one greek friend and brother. i'm tired, old and grey. I don't know how much time I have left but I can say one thing or two. I don't have to respect the concepts of country, motherhood, that war is anything but killing, and that there should be tribal leaders of any sort. in other words I can go with a man and his horse or cycle if you will and when or if I get to heaven I will be able to understand what all of god's miracles are about. the roses, the orange trees the smallest one cell life to the lion. sort of reincarnation like buhdda said except that buhdda is dead killed by the cancer of nuclear explosions. and when I get through understanding ---poof. nothing...

thanks kinot.

maybe the 400. i'll check it out. i'm fairly old school. :P:lol:

What is the OSS?

And ya,,,you should check out the 400. BTW, how is your leg?

Guest habs1952

What is the OSS?

And ya,,,you should check out the 400. BTW, how is your leg?

I'm not nor have I ever been a hippie! :lol: :lol:

OSS-Office of Strategic Services. The CIA's predecessor. Spies! You should have known this. I'm disappointed in you. :P

I'm not nor have I ever been a hippie! :lol: :lol:

OSS-Office of Strategic Services. The CIA's predecessor. Spies! You should have known this. I'm disappointed in you. :P

what's a hippie? :lol::lol:

he was sworn to secrecy so who knows what it was.....the Chinese warlords actually split open the gold bars because they didn't trust us. that's the extent of MY knowledge.

i'm 5'10" or 11" maybe. :wacko::D

• 2 weeks later...

My little brother came to my apartment on a surprise visit the other day (he's 3 and adorable) and apparently he'd been watching The Polar Express constantly. Me being the musician I am, I took a little study break about 10 o'clock and decided to learn part of the soundtrack to surprise him with when I got home after finals.

After losing track of time, "part of the soundtrack" became about half, and "little study break" became playing piano for 6 hours and not getting to bed before my 10 AM exam. I regret nothing.

It's a fantastic and (currently) seasonally appropriate soundtrack. Figured it's worth sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsA-uEBis4

Guest habs1952

My little brother came to my apartment on a surprise visit the other day (he's 3 and adorable) and apparently he'd been watching The Polar Express constantly. Me being the musician I am, I took a little study break about 10 o'clock and decided to learn part of the soundtrack to surprise him with when I got home after finals.

After losing track of time, "part of the soundtrack" became about half, and "little study break" became playing piano for 6 hours and not getting to bed before my 10 AM exam. I regret nothing.

It's a fantastic and (currently) seasonally appropriate soundtrack. Figured it's worth sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EsA-uEBis4

Bah! Humbug! I clicked on the link expecting you to be playing the piano for us. <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived