The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #25 | Montreal Vs Buffalo | 27 November 2013 | 7:00pm EST

beaubie

Outstanding GDT Beaubie!

Wow, Miller's stats tell the story.

When you have almost a .920 save percentage and your GGA is well over 3 you are seeing a lot of shots.

Yep, and with the way the Habs have turned up the offense lately there should be a ton of shots fired Miller's way tonight. There's no such thing as an easy game, but confident that our boys can pick up their fourth in a row. Go Habs Go!

Great work, beaubie! As usual.

The Habs should make quick work of the Sabres but we have this tendency to play down to teams below us. I hope it doesn't happen tonight. I'd love to have another chance at extending a winning streak against the Caps on Friday.

No reason we shouldn't come out with 2 points except for poor effort or execution.

Great work, beaubie! As usual.

The Habs should make quick work of the Sabres but we have this tendency to play down to teams below us. I hope it doesn't happen tonight. I'd love to have another chance at extending a winning streak against the Caps on Friday.

No reason we shouldn't come out with 2 points except for poor effort or execution.

I agree with Flying_Lion. I never feel good about playing a team this low in the standings. I think I would feel more optimistic if Les Habs were playing Chicago or Anaheim. I'll still be glued to the T.V. though.

Translation = TRAP GAME

All I can say is, they'd better not.

I just can't see the kids like Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Bournival, etc. falling asleep, as it were, for these "lowly" opponents, but you never know.....maybe it's part of the curse of the ghosts (if they even care anymore). But yeah, the Habs are notorious for blowing "easy" games. I guess we'll know in the first 10 minutes.

Archived