The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Congrats CRB (new administrator)

Please join me in congratulating ColRouleBleu in her promotion to administrator, We all know how much she does in here in keeping us all organized. Now she also gets to keep coach on his toes and gets a huge pay increase to boot. Sweet. :D

P.S. Check's in the mail. :P

Congrats CRB!

Well deserved. :D

And since it's kind of related, I have a question. Can mods/admins see what posts were before they were edited?

And do you guys actually get paid? GHC bucks or normal ones? lol

Yes it's well deserved, that's for sure.

In answer to your questions:

1) If we read them first

2) Yeah right.

3) GHC ran out of GHC bucks

Well deserved!

Does that mean there is a new mod position opening up too?

No just a change of colour for one member.

Will she continue posting just as often as before?

I dont anticipate any change in my posting frequency. The other two admins dont post as much as before not because they're admins, it's just because they're getting old :ph34r:

Yea,,,,plants ARE green and NOT purple. :P

Sorry but...

Tradescantia_PurpleHeart.jpg

:P

_

wow! does this mean a boost for soccer as well? I sure hope so. :D

not sure about that, more French cuisine in the off season perhaps ;)

Always nice to see good people rewarded for their contributions here! Congrats to CRB!... speech, speech

Ahem... here's my speech: thank you all (including unci I guess ;) ) and Go Habs Go!

I dont anticipate any change in my posting frequency. The other two admins dont post as much as before not because they're admins, it's just because they're getting old :ph34r:

This is true. I still log on daily and read everyone's posts and I've been meaning to post more. I will start posting more frequently again.

On another note, CRB was the logical choice to be promoted to administrator. Her dedication to this site and the Habs is beyond words. I'm sure we'll have a great working relationship on the admin side of the forum.

Archived