The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #31 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montréal Canadiens 7:00 EST - CBC RDS MSG-Buffalo TSN 690

habs_93

It's bigger than NHL, but it's not like they have never played on the big ice. Sure they've learned their lesson with the pronger fiasco. With how he's played as of late (even with the mental errors), he's playing responsible hockey. Big ice is important to play safe, speed is another thing they'll be looking for. Subban is a decent skater, not the fastest, but keeps up.

I still don't trust them, I expect the worst lol

GG all? well it might not feel like a win but it it and 2 point sin the bag. take care all.

Pittsburgh Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik was taken off the ice on a stretcher after being pulled down and punched by Boston's Shawn Thornton in the opening period.

Thornton is such a tool.

Fantastic job on the video _93!

Makes me think of different things to do.

I just saw your post :huh: . Thanks! It means a lot coming from someone with such amazing aesthetic taste and design ability. If you want any of my (poorly made :P) Habs player mattes, send me a PM.

Pittsburgh Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik was taken off the ice on a stretcher after being pulled down and punched by Boston's Shawn Thornton in the opening period.

Thornton is such a tool.

:mellow:

I kinda wish Parros beat him up on Thursday.

Sen player gets hauled down creating a 3 on 2 ( no comment from CBC announcer) and then a Leaf player trips over himself coming around the net and the announcer calls for a penalty. Now i remember why i don't watch that channel anymore. :rolleyes:

Guest habs1952

Sen player gets hauled down creating a 3 on 2 ( no comment from CBC announcer) and then a Leaf player trips over himself coming around the net and the announcer calls for a penalty. Now i remember why i don't watch that channel anymore. :rolleyes:

Yup. I now watch the games on RDS even though my French is rudimetary at best. Even a slow game sounds good on RDS compared to listening to that old relic Cole.

A few rare comments from me:

1. Not a pretty dub ya but as they say "a dubya is a w"

2. Getting tired of networks microscope on Subban only zooms in on his gaffs, the little things he does for his team go unnoticed by these so called pundits

3. Both of Toronto's last two goals were a joke, sure JVR gets pushed on 3rd goal but still was interfering with him to begin with, the 2nd goal was totally a penalty by Kadri, wow.

4. James Neal's knee on Marchand was as dirty as dirty gets.

5. Thornton's act was completely uncalled for and so classless, I hope Shanahan comes down hard on him, unfortunately whatever he gives him won't be long enough.

Thornton is such a tool.

I cant deny that Thornton is a tool but orpik was head hunting all period from what I've seen of that game and had refused to fight when he maimed eriksson earlier. The Booins are goons but being 'big and bad' is their team identity, always has been. On the other hand, Pens are dirty scumbags pretending to be angels and because they have world class talent on their squad, media and many fans seem to think they can do no wrong. I hate hypocrites more than i hate bullies i suppose but I'll say orpik was shopping for that one and he finally bought it.

CRB has a nice little 5 game win streak going. :)

Yep :D I must say that going in, I was kinda scared that my streak would end with a Buffalo game. Snoozefest for most of it, even Gorges was yawning at the bench :o , and I really had a hard time to keep my eyes open during the first intermission. ONly people coming and going in our row kept me awake because I had to stand up for them to pass :lol:

but a win is a win and i'll certainly take it. Habs cant win it all though so if they lose a tight well played one tuesday against the kings, it will be the best scenario to let off a bit of pressure without losing all the confidence they have built up in the past few weeks and then they can revert to winning against the flyers thursday.

I watched from the reds last night so I brought my camera and will have some pics to post, probably later today.

Archived