The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 42, Montreal at Dallas, 8:30 est., RDS, FSSW, TV, and TSN 690 Radio

kinot-1

Can we go back to Subban-Markov, Gorges-Diaz please? And let Emelin play on his best side on the third pairing til he finds his groove again, it's just a matter of time.

and can we get Briere out of the doghouse with some decent linemates?

Briere-Plekanec-Gionta

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Bourque

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher

Moen-White-Prust

HIRE ME

I'm curious to see Markov-Gorges tonight. I like that pairing. And despite what people will say, I like Emelin-Subban as the other pairing. I really feel like Emelin can have success playing with Subban and moving back to the left side.

Up front, I like the lines you have. I could also see sliding Bournival into either Briere or Bourque's spot but I agree that it's time to go back to what has worked this season.

I'm curious to see Markov-Gorges tonight. I like that pairing. And despite what people will say, I like Emelin-Subban as the other pairing. I really feel like Emelin can have success playing with Subban and moving back to the left side.

Up front, I like the lines you have. I could also see sliding Bournival into either Briere or Bourque's spot but I agree that it's time to go back to what has worked this season.

I don't have a problem with Emelin-Subban at all. There's much worse options. Which… we might see tonight. :huh:

About the forward lines, for me it's starting to feel like MT has an idea about how he thinks the lines "should" work, and wants that done. Problem being it isn't working as well on the ice.

Archived