LET'S GIVE THIS ANOTHER TRY, SHALL WE? <_<

Habs.jpg

AT

detroit_red_wings.jpg

7:30 PM RDS, TSN, TSN 690 Radio

MOVIN RIGHT ALONG TO THIS GAME, :rolleyes:

DETROIT IS SITTING 5 POINTS BEHIND US AND ARE 4-5-1 IN THEIR LAST 10GP

HOWEVER, THEY ARE 8-11-7 AT HOME.

HABS ARE 4-4-2 IN OUR LAST 10GP AND ARE 13-10-2 ON THE ROAD.

SOME COMPARISONS FOR FILLER :P

DETROIT PP, IS 26.4%,,,, OURS IS 19.3% (AND DROPPING FAST)

WINGS PK IS 84.2%, WHILE YOU KNOW WHO'S IS 84.8%

Gustavsson is 3-2-1 with a 2.04 goals-against average in six career starts against Montreal, but currently has a 2.47 GAA, and a SV% of .912 . Price is 2-2-1 with a 2.36 GAA in five lifetime matchups versus Detroit ,but has a GAA of 2.40 (is that right? :o ), and a SV% of .922.

Coach Michel Therrien confirmed that Carey Price, who was pulled against the Penguins,

will start in goal and that Alexei Emelin, who was a healthy scratch in Pittsburgh, will be back in the lineup. Emelin was paired with Andrei Markov during Thursday’s practice.

Alfredsson's 105 career points against Montreal are 19 more than he's tallied versus any other opponent.

Howard is expected to miss at least one week after hurting himself in a 4-1 loss to St. Louis on Monday. Pavel Datsyuk (lower body), Johan Franzen (concussion), Joakim Andersson (lower body) and Cory Emmerton (finger) are among those who are also out.

Here’s how the lines and defence pairings looked at practice:
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Eller-Plekanec-Gionta
Bourque-Briere-Prust
Leblanc-Parros-Bournival-Moen
Gorges-Beaulieu
Markov-Emelin
Murray-Subban
Bouillon-Diaz
More info will come in, just because you're good members and will complete the GDT :P
kinot-1's GDT record is now at 12-6-1 :angry: , and dropping fast.
Please rectify.

I predict a Kinot GDT win, and happy cows somewhere. Alfredsson will have a poor game, and Gustavsson,

will have problems with his 5 hole. :rolleyes:

I think the Habs have begun their annual meltdown. Time for an extended slump, probably.

Someones slump, will have to wait, for another time. :P

I think the Habs have begun their annual meltdown. Time for an extended slump, probably.

i think tonight begins the climb back up from the meldown that is behind us. We have played some pretty bad games lately (some masked by a brilliant goaltending performance - ie, ottawa) but the game against Pittsburgh was one of the worst Ive seen lately. It looked like an NHL team vs. a Pee Wee team. I think that after goal 5 pittsburgh let up otherwise it could have easily been 10 - 1. The boys need to start to show their prime again & i believe it will come tonight.

Look for big games from Subban, Markov and Emelin. I think plekanec's line will do well. 4-1 habs.

Seems like a lot of optimism going on here. I really hope the Habs win, but I want more than the occasional win surrounded by scores of sub-par efforts, ending with a total collapse in the playoffs......you know, the same old script we've been seeing for the last twenty years. Personally, I don't think this season has any indication that it will be any different, particularly in light of the team's "new" strategy of playing to their own weaknesses. Even when they win, they look lost.

Regardless of Detroit not exactly lighting it up this year, I still see a dominating win for the Wings, and a Habs team whose frustrations become more obvious with each passing disappointment. 4-2 Detroit.

Look for big games from Subban, Markov and Emelin. I think plekanec's line will do well. 4-1 habs.

Regardless of Detroit not exactly lighting it up this year, I still see a dominating win for the Wings, and a Habs team whose frustrations become more obvious with each passing disappointment. 4-2 Detroit.

Hmmmmm < flips coin > ,,,it's heads. :P

Ola gang.

Should be an interesting game. It's weird seeing Detroit struggle but they've always managed to get it together to make the playoffs. They're on a bit of a run, too. Hopefully we're not a stepping stone.

Archived