The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Guest mrsmarkov

Guest mrsmarkov

I know it's a bit early, but I was inspired by a poster I just stumbled across. Here we can talk about the upcoming playoffs since lots of teams are fighting for every point they can get and discuss unlikely teams that may just make it. Me personally, I'm crossing my fingers for the Jackets and Devils. The Oilers aren't even worth a mention :lol:, I was really pulling for Bryz.... <_<.

Here we have the brilliant Bobrovskyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Playoffs start APRIL 16TH NOT THE 30TH!!! I JUST LIKE THE PHOTO.

tumblr_mllfus8bGT1rm001ko1_r2_500.jpg

Guest mrsmarkov

I just had a table done up, and it got erased, so I'll just post the conference champs and Stanley Cup Champs!

Western: Winnipeg

Eastern: Montreal

and..... The Stanley cup champions are: Montreal

(I can dream, ok?)

Winnipeg? Yup, you're definitely in a deep dream. I love Pavelec and Olli Jokinen though. It would be nice to see them even make it to the playoffs, but now they're my competition because I want Minnesota to make it :P. Why the Jets? :)

Oh and welcome to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Just seen the chances of Canadian teams making the POs. Habs are at 98.something%,,,, laffs at 35. something%,, the rest are also-rans. :rolleyes:

Oh it will feel so good to possibly be the only Canadian team to qualify :D.

REFS PRIORITY .... GIVE BOSTON THE CUP !!!

How come no spearing penalty when Lucic got Emelin near end of game ?

Obvious .... from a dirty player === but refs look the other way.

Refs weren't watching at that point. Lucy made sure they were all looking the other way before the cheap shot. Only the camera was able to pick it up. I don't blame the refs in that instance but it should be reviewable by Shanny. Don't hold your breath though.

Guest mrsmarkov

Last time only 1 Cdn team made playoffs was 1973 (Habs), when there were only 3 Cdn teams in the NHL.

Laffs lost to St. Louis 3-5, playoff odds down 9.7 to 24.6%

Should this be in the Good Laff thread?

#seewhatIdidthere

I see what you did there :lol:. What are the odds of the Dead Wings making it? :ph34r:

I know it's a bit early, but I was inspired by a poster I just stumbled across. Here we can talk about the upcoming playoffs since lots of teams are fighting for every point they can get and discuss unlikely teams that may just make it. Me personally, I'm crossing my fingers for the Jackets and Devils. The Oilers aren't even worth a mention :lol:, I was really pulling for Bryz.... <_<.

Once the playoffs start though, we will have our standard threads for each round for predictions and game watching :)

Guest mrsmarkov

Once the playoffs start though, we will have our standard threads for each round for predictions and game watching :)

Oh I see, that's pretty cool. Sounds like fun.

Guest mrsmarkov

Avs could clinch a playoff spot today. I'm rooting for you guys, I've missed seeing the Avs in the playoffs for the past few years. It's been too long.

Guest mrsmarkov

The last time only one Canadian team made the playoffs was 1973; the Montreal Canadiens. Guess who won the Cup that year?

You're saying there's a chance... :D.

Archived