The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #67 - Boston @ Montreal

Flying_Lion

What an embarrassment. Another in a series. Mission accomplished, coaching staff. Just when the Habs were looking dangerous, you change to a dump-and-chase "system" that practically guarantees failure night after night.

Just because I'm used to this annual collapse thing, doesn't mean I like it any more now than decades ago when it first started.

What's it gonna take to change things?

What an embarrassment. Another in a series. Mission accomplished, coaching staff. Just when the Habs were looking dangerous, you change to a dump-and-chase "system" that practically guarantees failure night after night.

Just because I'm used to this annual collapse thing, doesn't mean I like it any more now than decades ago when it first started.

What's it gonna take to change things?

Get rid of the entire coaching staff? And get some big and fast forwards?

We have some useful defencemen. You just can't keep playing Emelin on the right and keep playing Tinordi with the likes of Murray and Bouillon as your #1 defenceman. It doesn't work like that. Time to get Beaulieu back here, Weaver back in, and Bouillon/Murray out.

Our forwards are fine. Problems are on the back end and are self inflicted by Therrien.

Yes I just said it of frustration they are small but really fast in Montréal has always had small guys up front.... it is a guy behind the bench the walking dead of Montréal but I'm concerned I guess and honestly can't blame everything on him but it feels good to do so :)

We have some useful defencemen. You just can't keep playing Emelin on the right and keep playing Tinordi with the likes of Murray and Bouillon as your #1 defenceman. It doesn't work like that. Time to get Beaulieu back here, Weaver back in, and Bouillon/Murray out.

Email MT,,, :rolleyes:

Don't give up yet on playoffs. Missing our 2 best for goals against. Price gorges. Playing the best team in east. Tough game to win.

Even though we hate the Bruins we can't expect to walk over them, they are a good team. Early on Rask (thier #1, who also is one of the topg goalies) made a couple of save on breakaways that could of changed the game. We actually out shot them also. Missing our best defensive d and Price does make a difference. Emilin should never again be lined up opposite of Luicic. We need to put Tonordi or Murray on that side. I would rather dress Tonardi/Boullion/Murray over Emelin. He needs to sit and watch and get his game together.

Guest mrsmarkov

Think i'll go shovel some snow to get rid of this frustration. Later people.

Considering that you have your handy leaf blower, I thought you'd have a snow blower too :lol:.

Considering that you have your handy leaf blower, I thought you'd have a snow blower too :lol:.

If Colorado was in our division, he probably would.

Stupid dumb game. Not that I expected a win but after the first period, which I thought we played well, I had hope.

I hate squashed hope.

Archived