The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #75 Thu, 27 Mar 2014 Canadiens @ Red Wings 7:00 PM RDS, TSN, Redio TSN 690

kinot-1

HAHA i kid you not when i tell you i just got a call from my Leaf fan neighbour. He was signing Ole to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Tell him he's welcome to stay on the good side. ;)

Vanek tripped. No call.

I'm not willing to get on the zebras yet. It's been a fast paced period, really frantic. We'll see how the second goes.

Might be playing hurt, he hasn't been moving his legs at all lately.

He does this a bit, though. Which could mean he's just chronically banged up... :huh:

I like Weaver a lot, don't get me wrong. It's just frustrating to see a guy slide into the lineup so well and play perfectly acceptable minutes, with almost zero effort. We couldn't have found one or two more Weavers in December? <_<

I like Weaver a lot, don't get me wrong. It's just frustrating to see a guy slide into the lineup so well and play perfectly acceptable minutes, with almost zero effort. We couldn't have found one or two more Weavers in December? <_<

Well we traded one for a 4th liner 6 weeks back.

Well we traded one for a 4th liner 6 weeks back.

Nucks pretty much dumped him for the same thing they paid for him. Has to be some reasoning behind him being bounced around like that. Didn't see him play in any of his starts in Vancouver, but they must not have liked what they saw to unload him that quickly.

From the laffs forums,,,, they started a thread "Come on, Montreal. Win in Regulation."

Gleaned from that forum

Let's go Habs, Let's Go. Cha Cha Cha.

Let's go Habs, Let's Go. Cha Cha Cha.
Uh huh. And how does this make you feel?
olé olé olé olé
Feels dirty.... but just for tonite
:lol::lol:

Archived