The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

Tonight: New York over Pittsburgh. Assuming we get to the conference finals, we'll need to have these teams beat each other to a pulp.

I want to play the Rangers! The King suffers at the Bell Centre. During the regular season the Rangers play Talbot because of it, but they wont during the playoffs because Henrik never misses any playoff games :)...it will be their mistake... :D.

Okay maybe I should be taking one step at a time :lol:.

I want to play the Rangers! The King suffers at the Bell Centre. During the regular season the Rangers play Talbot because of it, but they wont during the playoffs because Henrik never misses any playoff games :)...it will be their mistake... :D.

Okay maybe I should be taking one step at a time :lol:.

Young lady: you want to play who??? :-)

Guest mrsmarkov

Bryzgalov will likely get the nod in goal tonight for the Wild!!! So excited. You best play your heart out Bryz! Good luck!!

2-0 rags now. Looks like a reg season game.

Honestly, I'm not afraid to play either of these teams. I actually don't even care who wins. But....I'd like to see the series go a full seven games so that both teams get all banged up.

Honestly, I'm not afraid to play either of these teams. I actually don't even care who wins. But....I'd like to see the series go a full seven games so that both teams get all banged up.

Cros and Malk, haven't been much of a factor in their last series.

NO,,,NO,,,NO,,, and I'm not even going to quote you. :P

You're going to have to get up early tomorrow, 9:30 and all.

funny how that worked out for me.....I have a rehearsal in the afternoon/evening, but with the early game, I'll still be able to watch. Just think.....I can get both a heart attack AND an ulcer before I have to play drums for four hours!

...and now for a very funny post:

PP Rags

funny how that worked out for me.....I have a rehearsal in the afternoon/evening, but with the early game, I'll still be able to watch. Just think.....I can get both a heart attack AND an ulcer before I have to play drums for four hours!

...and now for a very funny post:

PP Rags

Good luck with that, but if you do have a heart attack,,,,,you won't have to play,,,,, :P

that might be a high stick

good goal.....cool, the game is tied.....better chance for overtime

....I wonder why there's never anybody in here for the other playoff games?

Dunno

Archived