The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

Guest Musketball
I'll try to put up a sig by tommorow or the day after. :shock: WOW your sigs are so cool kimmy_ok. The only program to make sigs with is paint :cry: so they aren't that great.[/quote:8e408af459]

Thanks sun1, yeap i have to admit, paint is one of the most basic program available but you still can make something out of it right? :wink:

Me and dr_sanch are expecting your artwork soon :D[/quote:8e408af459]

Im kinda new to internet .... is photoshop like a program u buy or is it something you download...is it expensive or does it depend on how basic ure photoshop is? and where can I get it?[/quote:8e408af459]

Get the Gimp

www.gimp.org

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey im new to this forum, how do i make these sigs??? i wanna make my own, can anyone let me know?? Thanks! 8)[/quote:a2db2fa440]

There are many programs you could use it make them...like paint, photoshop, pro-something...hmm..can't remember the other ones??

Guest Godfather
The first sig I've ever made...

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/358/cri...llsigif7.th.png

I know, it's crap. (But tell me if you think otherwise :D )

EDIT: I messed it up on imageshack, I'll make it bigger...my bad![/quote:c98b403bbe]

Id rock that its not bad for a 1st timer..but i have to say out of everyone who makes the sigs..in my opinion Kimmy_Ok

makes the best ..their the bomb .

Guest macpherson8
i made this this past season when we started the playoffs.. i love it and think it rocks

[/quote:b43364e87b]

why'd you edit out the link? i just missed it@[/quote:b43364e87b]

drugs i suppose

i didnt edit it, an admin or moderator musta cuz of the drug reference.. damn it! if u want it.. gimme ur email ill send it.. for those of u who havent seen it:

its a habs sign smokin a doob

thats sweet, i made it my backround on my desktop, lol[/quote:7b5e999152]

haha sweet.. i keep it as my desktop during playoffs only: im superstitious (like what i do will affect the habs gameplay! ha realistic!)

Guest lisa_11
Niiice!

My new one is my sig...just made it in Paint...I have nothing else[/quote:8ac1c04f04]

its nice! I like how the background is the France flag :wink: .

Guest Alex-Habsfan23
Niiice!

My new one is my sig...just made it in Paint...I have nothing else[/quote:7b3fba7456]

its nice! I like how the background is the France flag :wink: .[/quote:7b3fba7456]

Thanks, I could have made it better, but that would have taken a loooonnnnnnngggg time.

Guest lecavalierrocks
I'll try to put up a sig by tommorow or the day after. :shock: WOW your sigs are so cool kimmy_ok. The only program to make sigs with is paint :cry: so they aren't that great.[/quote:3efbcb7520]

Thanks sun1, yeap i have to admit, paint is one of the most basic program available but you still can make something out of it right? :wink:

Me and dr_sanch are expecting your artwork soon :D[/quote:3efbcb7520]

Im kinda new to internet .... is photoshop like a program u buy or is it something you download...is it expensive or does it depend on how basic ure photoshop is? and where can I get it?[/quote:3efbcb7520]

Get the Gimp

www.gimp.org[/quote:3efbcb7520]

Thanks... but is it photoshop?

We got lots of good artists on this forum. Nice to see everyone is making artwork. Great work everyone :D

My new one is my sig...just made it in Paint...I have nothing else

BTW, nice sig, kimmy_ok[/quote:d88bf37892]

Cool sig :D . I wish I could do something like that on paint. I was thinking of getting photoshop though.

Here's a sig I made

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/93/sigdc9.png

It's not that nice, but the only program I have is paint.[/quote:661451b0c3]

Not too shabby my friend.

But you know what i've learned from experience? Once you understand how to work with different layers of a file your skills really expand quickly. Try fooling around with the layers and instead of the tedious process of slowly cutting out part of an image to use, try blending the whole picture together with other backgrounds. Toy with the opacity and fill. Once I got comfortable with little tricks like that I really found my artwork to take a turn for the better.

Anyways, just my two cents, no need to listen :D!

Archived