The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good to me. Now I have three to use thanks to you & habs 93. You guys are really good.

It's an honour to be a part of this wonderful community, and to be mentioned along with the collection of great artists that are in it. :)

Looks good to me. Now I have three to use thanks to you & habs 93. You guys are really good.

You are most welcomed HRF :)

It's an honour to be a part of this wonderful community, and to be mentioned along with the collection of great artists that are in it. :)

Well said habs_93 same goes for me. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been looking through some signatures that I've made over the past few years. I'll post some later just for fun. I might even re-use some. ^_^

I was going to make myself a new one, but it's Gallagher so eh, I might wait awhile longer.

• 4 weeks later...

I recognize all of them. Nice work Clues.

Thanks! I found even more (some that are not so good.. :lol: )

I might need you to make me a new one, Clues. As much as I like my Béliveau tribute signature, and my old Pacioretty one (which you did, too, I think :lol:), it's coming up on a year.

I'll be more than happy to make something for you, 93! I haven't made a signature for anyone in so long.. I may be a little rusty. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...