Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hip_hip_huet

Great pics theflower! Especially some of the action shot of kotsitsyn and carey price. I'm going to try to make a few sigs if I have a little time over the weekend - hope you don't mind if I use some of those pics. BTW, how did you get in to those practices? The arena looked empty

Guest LesCanadiensxo
Hey guys, I just wanted to post a link to a bunch of pictures I took at the rookie camp over the weekend.  I took around 120 pics and I hope some of you are able to use some of them for your sigs.  It is kind of hard to get pictures of these guys in a habs uniform and as finding pictures is as hard as making sigs I hope this all helps all of you!

Here are the pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/greezybro/

Wow! Great pictures! Your very generous to be sharing them :D

Guest theflower
Great pics theflower! Especially some of the action shot of kotsitsyn and carey price. I'm going to try to make a few sigs if I have a little time over the weekend - hope you don't mind if I use some of those pics. BTW, how did you get in to those practices? The arena looked empty

This was this weekend at Ricoh coliseum in Toronto and they only opened half the rink for the rookie tournament hence the reason it was so empty. this game happened on this past Tuesday and frankly there weren't that many people there. Also having a 300x digital zoom lens helps alot :D

Great avs. mad...does anyone have a similar one to that of HIGGINS I can use?

Well, there's the flashing one of Higgins I'm currently using by Kimmy_ok, but I can easily make you one like my Koivu one if you want.

Guest CanadianMike
LOL, scroll up a little.  It's there.

And HFIP27, be sure to post your Kovy sig when you're done.  I'm looking forward to seeing. :D

HAHA Thanks I didn't see it....Thank you. I just came on for 2 seconds before.